Part 32

Warning adult content

Yoosung shifts so that he is kneeling at the foot of the bed. You look so sexy like this he tells me. Should we stop or should I explore you some more he asks me. I look down at him and shyly smile. More please I beg of him. He smiles at me and continues his exploration.

His mouth travels down from my belly. His tongue makes contact with the silky band of my shorts. His hands trace the edge of the material. Hmm on or off he huskily asks. On I believe for this time at least he answers himself. I hold my breath waiting to see what he will do next. I am so turned on watching this strong confident side of him.

He places his mouth on the material of my shorts. He kisses and nibbles his way lower. He places his hands on my thighs and gently pulls them apart. He looks up at me to see my reaction. I slowly lick my lips and raise my hips in invitation. He places his mouth over my mound while his tongue seeks my clit. I jump and moan when he makes contact. He slowly circles my clit and then gently sucks on it. Mmm I moan loudly. His thumbs finds their way to my opening. His tongue circles my clit while his thumbs rub at my entrance. I throw my head back and close my eyes as I get closer and closer to my release.

I think someone likes this he mumbles against my pussy. I groan in answer. I'm incoheriant due to how close to the edge I am. He keeps sucking on my clit and his thumbs work there way under my shorts. I gasp in surprise as he rips my shorts off me.

He places his mouth against my bare body. His mouth moves against my clit faster and faster. His fingers slip into my fold and start moving in and out of me. He shifts and his mouth trades places with his fingers.