Part 40

Yoosungs point of view

I hate to have to leave her right now. I was way too close to losing control earlier. I can not wait to make her mine. I get into Seven's car and we pull away.

Thats a nice hickey MC has Seven starts the conversation with. Yeah I know I tell him smiling. So...how long have you been sharing a room he asks me.  Just between you and me I ask him. Of course he tells me. 2 days before we moved I tell him. Oh... and how long have you been having sex he asks. Starting tonight I reply. Really he asks surprised. Really i
I tell him.

Wow you have way more self control than I ever would he tells me. It's been really hard I tell him. I bet he tells me wiggling his eyebrows up and down. Not that....well yeah that too but, it's been hard not to just take her I tell him. Cheer up man. That's why we are going out tonight any way he reminds me. I know. You just have no idea how close it came this morning I tell him. You should be ashamed of your self. She is innocent and you almost took advantage of her he lectures me. She started it I tell him. What???!!! No way. No way. Seriously? he asks. Seriously I tell him. He laughs uncontrollably.  That's great he tells me. Let's just head to the restaurant and make sure everything is all ready okay I tell him.

Are you nervous he asks me. It's a combination of nervous and scared I tell him honestly. Why scared he asks. I want to believe that when I ask her she will say yes, but what if she doesn't? I ask. If she were to say no to my proposal, I don't know what I would do I tell him.

Dude, there is no way she is going to tell you no. Has she given you any hints on how she feels? he asks. Well she told me that she can't sleep with out me I tell him. I would start the night out in bed with her, and then when she was asleep I would go to the couch. I laugh. Not even half an hour later she was climbing into the couch with me I tell him with a smile. Dude there is your answer he laughs. I hope so I tell him.