Part 26

I wake up to fingers tracing patterns on my bare stomach. I want to just lay here like this forever. I must have moved slightly because I hear him breathe good morning sleeping beauty in my ear. His tongue dips in tickling my ear. Good morning my handsome Prince I sleepily reply. His lips grab ahold of my ear lobe and slightly tug on it. Mmm...this isn't fair I breathless tell him. I feel him chuckle in my ear. What isn't fair he replies. Your free to touch me but I can't reach you from this position I tell him. He chuckles again It appears I'm even drawn to you in my sleep. You rolled over and I found my self following you. Besides if you were facing me I don't think you would behave he teases me.

I reach down and take a hold of his hands. I move my body slightly closer to him so that my back is pressed tightly against his chest. His hands nervously tighten under mine. I take his hands and use them to wrap his arms around me even tighter. I glance out the window and can tell it's still dark out. I sigh and fall back asleep.

Later when I wake back up I realize that our positions have changed again. He has his back to me and I am now pressed up against him. With my hands I begin to explore both his back and his chest. My hand travels all around his chest making contact with his abs. For a gamer my man has a great 6 pack.

I decide to see how far I can get before he wakes up and stops me. I take my hand and reach his belly button. So far so good. I slowly, easily keep creeping my hand down lower. I finally encounter his pj pants. I go to slip my hand under the waist band when his hand grabs mine and places it up to his mouth. He quickly kisses my finger tips. Naughty girl. I wonder just how far you would have gotten if I hadn't stopped you he huskily observes.

I press tighter against his body. I guess we will never know now will we I reply. He quickly bites down on the pad of my middle finger. Ohh.. I loudly moan. Uh... I better get out of this bed before I turn over and help you finish what you started he mumbles. Okay let's get up and go eat some breakfast angel he offers me. Uh!! I swear one of these days your going to kill me!! I tell him as he leaves the room.