Part 46

As we all sit around the table, I feel Yoosung pulling away from us. I look over at him and he's supposed to be talking to Seven, but he's just staring off. I reach under the table and find his hand running up and down his leg. I quickly grab it and give it a squeeze. He looks at me. Calm down. We are almost done I tell him. We will be home soon I wink at him.

I immediately see a change come over him. He is smiling and joking with every one, back to having a good time. The waiter comes to our table and takes out our dinner plates away. Jumin orders every one some Champaign as we take a look at the desert menus. Yoosung why don't we order this one I show him. It's a sampler. We get to try a little bit of all of their desserts. It says here that there's enough for two I point out. Okay that sounds good. Can I feed you some he asks me. I turn a deep red again. I bite my lip and nod my head.

Jumin clears his throat and stands up. He picks up his champagne flute and raises it up. I would like to make a toast he tells us. Wait Jumin, me first Yoosung tells him. Jumin nods and sits back down. Yoosung looks down at me.

First I want to thank you all for being here with us tonight he tells every one. He then turns to me. And for you MC he moves his chair out of the way and proceeds to kneel in front of me. He takes my left hand and kisses it. These last six months with you have been the best of my life. You have taught me so much. You have changed me in so many ways. I never knew what it was like to care for someone more than you care for yourself. I never knew that love felt this way. I know now that I want to feel like this for the rest of my life. MC, will you be by my side for this journey? He asks me pulling a box out of his pocket.

MC, I love you so much more than words can express. You are already the other half of my mind, body, and soul. Will you please do me the honor of becoming my wife? he says opening the box in his hand. His violet eyes meet mine. Yoosung, I sob. Yes!! I would love too! I tell him throwing my arms around him crying.