Part 5

Yoosung pulls the car into a parking lot in a building complex that I've never seen before. Is there somewhere we had to stop first? I ask him. Nope this is where we are supposed to be he tells me. He gets out of the car and opens my door for me. I grab his hand and climb out. He leads me to one of the entrances to a building.

He walks up to desk and tells the receptionist that we have an appointment. She tells us to have a seat and that the manger will be with us shortly. We sit down next to each other. I can practically hear all the questions going through your mind MC. Please be patient. You will see what's happening real soon I promise he asks me. I smile at him Okay I trust you Yoosung. I'm just so curious!

An older woman comes out of a room and walks over to us. Hello, I'm the building manager, you must be Mr. Kim? Yoosung stands up and shakes her hand. Yes I'm Yoosung Kim and this is my girlfriend MC he tells her. You said over the phone that you were interested in a 2 bedroom unit. So if you'll follow me I can show you our 2 bed room model she tells us.

Yoosung reaches down and grabs my hand pulling me to my feet. He nervously looks at me. Lets go see what she has. Please keep an open mind. I promise I will explain everything to you shortly. Okay? I quickly nod my head and follow him squeezing his hand in question.

She leads us to a door and opens it for us. We step into a big open living space. You can see the kitchen from the living room. There is a little built-in dinning area off the kitchen. I see a hall way leading away from the living room. If you would like I can wait in my office while you take a look around. I can see that the lady is quite confused she tells us. Yes, that would be great. Thank you Yoosung answers her.

She closes the door behind her. Yoosung clears his throat nervously. Okay. I....I have an idea that I would like to run by you. Can you hear me out before you say any thing? Please? he asks. I can only nod my head. What is he planning? Does he want us to move in together or is he planning on leaving the dorms? I am so damn confused right now. He is so nervous, it's so cute!