Part 6

Okay. I was thinking. It's really hard for you to come to my dorm room all the time. Its really hard for me to leave your apartment and make it back before I get locked out. I want to spend more time with you but how can I when I have to be back before curfew? Your place is nice now that it has been remodeled, but it's small he explains to me.

Okay I understand your point I answer. So what I was thinking is it would be nice to have a place that we can share. You would live here. You would have your own room. I could come and go as I want. A...and um... maybe have the other room he rushes on. If we were hanging out I wouldn't have to worry about making curfew because I already would have a place to sleep that isn't just a couch 10 feet away from you. We wouldn't share a room. I promise. 2 rooms for 2 people he stutters out. I grab his hand and he nervously looks at me.

Yoosung, sweetie. I understand what your saying. Why didn't you tell me you felt this way sooner? Jumin offered me a bigger place remember? I ask him. I know he did but it's not his job to provide for you. It's my job. Wait no not job....its um...my honor, my duty to provide for the woman I love. MC will you please do me the honor of sort of moving in with me?? he nervously asks. I reach up and place my hand on the side of his face. So which room do you want then? I ask him.

Ww..what? Does that mean you will? he asks hopefully. Yes Yoosung. It means I will I tell him. He grins and picks me up off my feet and swings me around the room. He puts me back down and leans down and kisses my brain out again. Man I love these kisses!

I was thinking that this building has very good security, but maybe we could have Seven take a look at it for us too. This is part of the other reason I wanted to do this. I don't like the fact that Unknown knows where you are. It scares me that I'm not there to protect you he says. Okay that sounds good. Seven always loves a new job. Now he gets to feel helpful again! Now let's go look at the rest of this place before that lady thinks were are doing something naughty in here I smile at his blush.

We look at the rest of the place and I fell in love. The rooms were huge! And there is a bathroom that the two bedrooms share. We could be like a married couple! I didn't tell him that or he would probably just change his mind. Okay should we go let her know that we are interested in the place? he asks me. Yes. Let's go begin the next stage of our life I answer him.