Part 30

Yoosungs point of view

I hear the shower shut off and hear her walk into our room. I sit here at my desk thinking about what I walked in on earlier. I was just going out to the kitchen to get a glass of water. I reach up and grab the glass and glance in the living room. MC is dancing around in a bra and really tight pants. I lose my grip on the glass in shock. I want to go in there and take those clothes off her so bad and watch her do those moves wearing nothing.

After our conversation I go back in the spare room and calm my self down. It is getting so much harder to control myself. I want to make love to her so bad. I just don't think she is ready. I don't want to rush her. I really need to wait until she is promised to me. I want to wait until she is my fiancee. This way I know she is mine. Until she is committed to me and ready to take this step with me, I need to wait.

I go to the dresser and go to grab some pj pants out of my drawer. It's empty. I forgot to do laundry again. All I have to wear is my boxers or some jeans. I rummage around and find some gym shorts. Uh these will have to do I guess. I put them on and head towards our bed room. The door is open so I peek in to make sure she is dressed this time. She is laying in bed already. I walk in and climb in beside her. I reach over and turn off my lamp and she does the same.

I lay down and she turns and settles into my arms. I put my arms around her and come into contact with her bare skin. What? I ask. I get out of bed and turn the light back on. MC I say looking any where but at her, why are you naked? I ask. I'm not she replies. I look down at her. She is wearing a lacy bra and some little shorts. Gah! That's close enough to naked I tell her. I was hot after the shower and work out. These are cooler than shorts and a tee shirt. It's boy shorts and a sports bra she calmly tells me. Your killing my control I tell her. I walk back to the bed keeping eye contact with her...