Part 25

Every one has left after a nice evening of celebrating with good friends. Jumin and Zen are getting along better I remark. I told them that they had to be civil to each other or they couldn't come he smirks at me. We are in the kitchen cleaning up from dinner.

Yoosung, can I ask you a question? I turn and look at him. MC, are you okay? What's wrong? he asks wrapping me in his arms. You can ask me Any thing. I'll always be honest with you he tells me. Okay.... canwepleasejustsleepinthesamebedatnight? I rush out. You want to sleep in the same bed from now on? he asks. Yes. Please. We have been sleeping in the same bed for days now and nothing has happened I tell him. Yet. Nothing has happened yet he tells me.

Please? I sleep better when your with me I plead with him. When I wake up in the middle of the night and don't feel you, I panic. Your presence sooths me. Please?? I beg. He looks down at me MC... I would do any thing for you, you know that rite? I love you. If it means that much to you we can keep sharing a bed he tells me holding me close. Besides, for some reason I sleep better with you too he smiles down at me. Thank you I smile back at him and hug him tighter. Alright let's go to bed. Our shared bed he tells me.

He heads to his room to get ready for bed while I head into the bathroom. I brush my teeth and take care of my business. I head into my/our room and turn down the bed.

Yoosung peeks into the room. You dressed he asks. Yep. I'm decent I tell him. He walks in to join me. Your more than "decent" he smirks at me. Your beautiful and completely sexy he tells me blushing. He gets into bed and pats the empty spot next to him.

I turn off the light and climb into bed next to him. I lay my head on his arm facing him. I put my arm around him and snuggle in giving his bare chest a light kiss. Mmm...this is nice he admits to me. He brushes my hair out of my face and traces my lips with his thumb. Good night baby, I love you he tells me. I press a kiss to his thumb. You promise not to disappear in the middle of the night I ask him sleepily. He chuckles yes baby I promise I'm not going any where. I close my eyes I love you too, good nite my love I tell him as I fall asleep.