Part 45

Yoosungs point of view

We exit the car and head into the restaurant. We step up the hostess station and Jumin starts speaking to her. I grab MC and turn her around to face me. She looks up at me in confusion. I can't wait til we get home I whisper in her ear. I watch as she turns a bright shade of pink.

I look behind her at Jumin as he is in a heated discussion with the hostess. Jaehee comes to my rescue and escorts MC to the restroom to freshen up. I walk up to Jumin. What's the issue I ask. They gave someone else our table he tells me. What I ask. Jumin looks at me and turns and walks past the hostess.

We all watch as he approaches our table. He speaks with them and hands over some bills. They quickly shake his hand and leave the table. Jumin comes back over to us. There the table is ours again. Please send someone over to ready it he tells the startled hostess. Oh and add their bill to ours, plus a generous tip he looks at me and smiles. Thanks I tell him.

The crew gets our table ready for us just as MC and Jaehee come back. Why aren't we seated yet she asks. I take her hand and plant a kiss on it. There was just a minor delay I tell her. Oh ok she replies smiling her gorgeous smile at me. God how I love this woman.

Mr. Han your table is ready. Please follow me the hostess tells us. We all follow the hostess to our table. It's a big round one set further off to the side so that it's semi private. We all take our seats. Jumin, how about we save the champagne until after dinner. MC should have some food before she has more I tell him. He nods in understanding.

We all take our menus and order. I'm pulled out of my trance when MC takes my hand under the table and gives it a squeeze. We are almost done she tells me. Calm down, we will be home soon she winks at me. At last I relax and enjoy the meal placed in front of me. I can do this, with out even knowing she has given me the strength to make it.