Part 37

Warning adult content

Yoosung takes the laptop from me, closes it, and places it on the floor. He shifts me so that I'm sideways on his lap. He tips my head and pulls down the collar of my shirt. What do we have here he asks me. You gave me a hickey I tell him. No it's not a hickey, it's a love bite he tells me.

I turn in the chair so that my legs are on either side of his. Now maybe I should give you one then I tell him. Hmm...i can think of better things to do with this hour we have he tells me. I tip my head oh yeah? Like what? I ask him.

His hands run down my back and grab the t-shirt lifting it over my head. He teaches down and brushes his fingers against my nipples. He watches my face as my nipples harden under his touch. Hmm I think I'm going to enjoy watching you come apart he tells me. This chair has it's possibilities, but let's leave it for another day. One where we have more time. He picks me up as he stands. I wrap my legs around him as he takes us into our bed room.

He lays me down on the bed so that my legs are still on the floor. He kneels down on the floor so that he is face to face with my body. He reaches up and grabs my panties and slides them off of me. As he kisses my thighs he parts my legs.

He kisses his way up my legs. Stopping to nibble here and there. I keep trying to watch him but I am beyond turned on. He slowly makes his way to my pussy. He spreads my lips. He slowly inserts his finger inside of me. I moan loudly. So sweet and wet already he tells me. He slowly slides his finger in and out. My breathing has picked up and my hips are moving to the rhythm of his wicked finger.

He takes his finger out of me and puts it in his mouth moaning at the taste of me. I lay back and close my eyes in ecstasy. I gasp as I feel his mouth replace his fingers. He lifts his head look at me he orders. I lift my head and watch him as he brings me to orgasm.