Part 53

Warning adult content

Yoosungs point of view

I watch her make her way down to my cock. She looks up at me and smiles. Lift your hips she tells me as she removes my boxers. My cock springs free from it's confines. She licks her lips and takes me into her hot mouth.

I watch her as she takes me deeper and deeper until I hit the back of her throat. She keeps bobbing her head taking me as deep as she can over and over again. Oh MC I groan out. I flex my hips as her mouth takes me in. I hit the back of her throat again and she moans with me in her mouth. I instantly get even harder than I already was. I watch her eyes get bigger as she realizes what happened. She gently cups my balls and I almost finish rite then. I moan again and feel my balls get tight.

Enough I order her. I don't want to come in your mouth I explain to her. She climbs her way back up my body and kisses my mouth. The taste of our arousals mingling together is the most erotic thing. I pull her close as I roll us over.

She gasps as our fully naked bodies touch for the first time. Her softness and my hardness just compliment each other. I look deep into her eyes are you ready my love I ask her one last time. Yes she tells me as she wraps her legs around my hips.

My cock nestles in between her wet pussy. I grasp my cock and slowly slide it back and forth making sure her cum has lubricated me enough. Once I feel that she is wet enough to take me in I slowly slide my cock into her.

I slowly push my self into her stretching her. She gasps at the feeling of me being inside of her. She is so fucking wet and tight. I watch her face as I push my self further into her. She looks up at me and digs her nails into my shoulders. I have finally reached the barrier that makes her a virgin still.

Baby do you want me to stop? This might hurt a bit I tell her shaking trying to hold myself back. She looks into my eyes and kisses me. I take this as her surrender and push my self through her barrier. She gasps in pain as I tear through her lost virginity.