Part 38

Warning adult content

Yoousungs Point of view

I see her glance down at me and it completely turns me on even more. I take her clit in my mouth and suck. I go to make eye contact again and she has her eyes closed. Look at me I tell her. Her beautiful eyes open and meet mine. She has never looked sexier.

Her breasts rise and fall as she gasps for air. Her sweet little mouth opens and she bites down on her lip when she likes what I'm doing to her. I can't wait to see her face when I bury my cock in her tight wet pussy. I harden even more at the thought.

I pump my tongue in and out of her. I feel her legs start to shake and I know she's close. I take my finger and circle her clit. I increase the pressure and start moving my tongue faster and faster. I look up at her and she bows on the bed and cums hard screaming my name. I make sure I lick her pussy clean. She tastes so damn good.

I kiss my way up her shaking body. I take her hard nipple into my mouth. I reach up and cup her other breast making sure that nipple is hard too. She moans again. It is such a heavenly sound. I kiss my way up her neck and lay down next to her.

She opens her big eyes and looks at me. You didn't get to... she says blushing. I pick her up and help her get settled so that she is sitting on me. I can't let her take my boxers off or else we will never leave this bed.

She looks down at me in confusion. What she asks me. I tip my hips up and rub my hard cock against her swollen clit. She moans and throws her head back. I place my hands on her hips and move her back and forth a little. She opens her eyes in surprise. Would you like to help me here I ask her.

She looks down at me and bites her lip. She slowly moves her hips and I moan in response. She moves again a little more sure of herself. I look up at her and she leans down and kisses me.

Her hips start moving faster. She swallows my moans and really moves. The feel of her breasts rubbing against my chest makes everything feel better. I feel my sack tighten. Come on baby finish this I egg her on.

She sits back up and rides me harder. I reach between our bodies and lightly flick her clit. She screams as she cums and my body responds to her. MC! I yell as I cum hard.