Part 55

Warning adult content

I wake up to soft kisses being placed all over my bare back. Mmm I mutter. I feel Yoosung's breath on my neck. Are you awake yet he whispers. I giggle as his breath tickles my neck. I take that as a yes he tells me.

I roll over and face him. I glance over at the clock on his night stand. It's not even midnight yet. Good. Why do you want me awake I ask him. I thought that if you weren't too sore we could go another round he answers me. Mmm, sounds good I tell him.

He lays on his back and pulls me on top of him. I remember our playing earlier and place my legs on either side of his hips. Ahh he moans as our lower bodies touch. I sit there nervously. He notices my discomfort. I'll help you he tells me.

Lift your hips, so I can guide my self into you he whispers. I lift my hips and feel his hand brush across my clit. Ahh I moan at the contact. He plays with it for a few moments rubbing his swollen cock all around my slit. He places his cock at the opening of my sex.

The key to this is slow, slowly lower your body into mine he tells me. I slowly lower my hips and feel his hard length slowly slide into me. Ohhh... I moan in response. Ahh he groans in answer. I keep lowering my body until I feel him deep inside of me.

I throw my head back enjoying the feel of him filling me. I look at Yoosung and he is just looking back at me. I keep eye contact as I slowly raise my self back up and down. It takes me but a few times to get a delicious rhythm set.

I feel my body getting closer and closer to it's release. Yoosung looks at me and as I lower my body he raises his up to meet me. We pick up the pace, both of us mindlessly racing to our finish. I feel his cock get harder and I know he is close.

He reaches up and plays with my nipples and that makes me move even faster. Up and down, up and down, he reaches between our bodies and rubs my clit. I throw my head back again enjoying this wonderful feeling.

I am so close my legs are shaking. His fingers flick my clit softly and that's it. I see stars. I scream out his name as my orgasm rips through me. I feel him tense up and hear his loud guttural roar that is my name. I feel his seed squirt into me filling me. I collapse on top of him spent. He reaches down and pulls the covers over us as I drift off again.