Part 50

Warning adult content

I cannot believe I am standing here in front of him in heels and my underwear. The hungry look in his eyes is makes me strong enough to bare myself this way. I love this man with everything I have in me.

I smirk at him as I walk closer to him. I stop in front of him. I reach up and undo the buttons on his suit jacket. He helps me slide it off of him. Loosen your tie I command. He reaches up and loosens his tie for me. I take it from around his neck and let it fall to the floor.

I reach for the buttons on his shirt and slowly undo them. I gently pull his shirt from his pants so I can undo the rest of the buttons. I take his hand and undo the buttons on his cuffs. I peel the shirt from his body.

I then reach for the snap of his dress pants. I look up into his eyes as I slowly carefully unbutton his pants. Once they are undone and I can see his boxers peeking out, I step back away from him and just look at what I've revealed.

Him standing there shirtless with his pants undone just turns me on. I can feel my self getting wetter by the second. I lift my hand and motion for him to come to me. He takes his shoes and socks off and walks over to me.

He looks down at me in pure lust. I reach my hand up and rest it on his cheek. I lean forward and he wraps me in his arms. Our mouths meet in a frantic kiss. Our hands foam over each others exposed bodies. His hands find their way into my hair loosening all the pins that hold it up. Ah I moan into his mouth as my hair falls loose down my back. Mmm.. he growls into my mouth.

He breaks our kiss and steps back to look at me again. Oh god. What on earth did I do to deserve you he asks me. Hmm... I was wondering what I did to deserve you I tell him. How about we just both be thankful for one another he quietly suggests. I smile at him that sounds like a very good idea I tell him. So since we are both here and semi- dressed, now what I ask him. His eyes darken at my question. Oh I can think of a few things he huskily tells me walking closer to me.