Part 60

I have no idea what is wrong. It must have been dinner last night. Or maybe I'm getting the flu. I go in our room and grab some of his pj pants and one of his t-shirts. I slowly change. I head back out into the living room and wait for Yoosung to get here. I look around the house and make a list of all the places we can have sex when he gets home.

I turn as I hear the door open. He rushed over to me and kisses my forehead. Jaehee text me. Are you okay he asks me. My stomach is upset but other than that I'm fine I assure him. I grab the bag out of his hand and before he can stop me I empty it into my lap.

A purple box spills out. I pick it up and read it feeling sick as it hits me. I look up at him and he asks me if I need to use the bathroom. I get out of the chair and hurry in and take the test. I bring the test out with me. Two minutes I answer his unspoken question. He pulls me in his arms.

I'm so sorry he apologizes. I know it doesn't help now, but I wasn't thinking. I had the condoms in the drawer the whole time. I planned on using them he stops speaking shaking his head. How could I be so irresponsible he asks himself.

I turn and look at him. I was there too. I could have opened my mouth and said something but I wasn't thinking either. It's not just your fault. It's mine too. So I'm sorry as well I tell him with tears runing down my face.

You know if this comes back positive...there are options to.. you know he tells me. I understand if you don't want to continue the pregnancy he says. Are you saying you don't want the baby? I ask him. I don't want to pressure you either way. I want you to make the best decision for you. It's your body he tells me.

If I am pregnant its our decision. You are just as much a part of this as I am. If I'm pregnant its our baby not just mine I tell him. Before we discuss what we are going to do let's see the results okay I ask him.  Okay he grabs the test off the coffee table and shows me the results. Pregnant