Part 41

I had a great time with Jaehee today. It's nice having a girlfriend. I've never really had any friends before joining the RFA. Now I'm back at home waiting for Yoosung to get back. I decide to text him. *When are you coming Back?*
*I'm in the elevator on my way up. See you real soon ;)*
*I'm waiting ;)*

I smile and put down my phone. I head into the kitchen and grab something to drink. I look up as I hear the door open. Honey, I'm home he loudly announces. I can see that I tell him smiling. His purple eyes find mine.

His smile turns instantly serious. What's wrong I ask him. He walks slowly towards me as if on a mission. Oh nothing's wrong. I just want to see you up close he tells me. I stand still waiting for him. He stops in front of me.

You look so beautiful he tells me. I blush a deep red. It's a little more makeup then I'm used to I tell him. I love it. I also love how it makes your eyes look he tells me. You are going to be the most beautiful woman out tonight he tells me. I can't wait to see you in your dress. Can I take your picture he asks. Now? I ask him. Before, during, and after he huskily replies. I smile at him. We should probably finish getting ready then I tell him. I take him by the hand and lead him into our bedroom.

He goes over to the closet and pulls out his tux. I go to my dresser and rummage around trying to find the perfect panty and bra set for my dress. I quickly pull out the one I was searching for.

I turn around and he is standing directly behind me. Is that what you plan on wearing he asks. Yes. Do you like them? I ask him. I like any thing you wear he tells me. But I'll really like the way they look on the floor later tonight he tells me. Well then I better go put them on and help you out I wink at him. I would rather peel the rest of what your currently wearing off of you and lay you on our bed and have my way with you, but i wouldnt want to mess you all up he tells me with a grin.

I gasp and blush even more. He laughs and gives me a small sweet kiss. Come on we dont want to be late he says. We both turn away and finish getting ready.