Part 33

Warning adult content

His mouth makes contact with my bare pussy. I moan loudly as his tongue works in and out of me. His thumb circles my clit, rubbing faster and faster. You taste so good he tells me. Should I stop or continue he asks. Yoosung please! I beg him.

He places his mouth back on me. His fingers start pumping in and out of me. His thumb rubs my clit harder and faster and his mouth laps up all my juices. He curles  his finger inside of me and I scream his name as I explode.

So glad I didn't wait he tells me licking my juices off his fingers. He gets out of bed and gets a cloth to clean me up. He turns off the light and pulls me into his arms. I love you MC. Goodnight. I drift off to sleep fully content.

I wake up from a deep sleep with Yoosung wrapped all round me. I edge slowly out of bed and head into the bathroom. I finish my business and grab some new undies out of my drawer. I slip them on and climb back into bed.

I lay there looking at this wonderful selfless man. I still can't believe we went so far last night. I smile remembering the look on his face when he seen my pjs. He rolls onto his back in his sleep. I lean over him and decide to return the favor.

I start kissing my way down his chest. Mmm he mumbles in his sleep. I place little kisses across his abs. I get to his nipple and run my tongue over it. It instantly hardens in my mouth. I gently suck on it. I feel his hand brush my hair out of the way. MC what are you doing? he sleepily asks me. I smile and continue making my way across to his other one.

I trace the outline with my tongue and then gently blow on it. His nipple instantly hardens. He tangles his hands in my hair, shifting slightly on the bed. I look up at him as I take his nipple into my mouth. His mouth is open and he is looking at me in wonder. I lightly sick on it and his mouth closes and his grip gets tighter.

I keep up eye contact as I slowly make my way to his belly. My tongue teases and draws patterns around his belly button. He gasps as I dare to go lower.