Part 58

Two months later

Yoosungs point of view

I am in the bathroom when I hear her mutter dammit. I head into our room where she is struggling to button up her dress pants. What's the matter sweetie I ask her. She turns and glares at me. My pants must have shrunk. Who did laundry last? she asks.

Um.. I think you did I tell her. She mutters under her breath and grabs a stretchy pair of leggings. She slides them on and I notice that they too are tighter. Uh oh she must be putting on some weight. I quickly decide that we need to really start watching what we eat.

I go over to my dresser and finish getting ready. I head into the kitchen and make her her usual breakfast. An omellete. I'm heating the butter in the pan when she comes in. I'm sorry but I really just want some toast today she tells me. Okay I smile at her. I quickly turn off the stove.

I put a few pieces of bread in the toaster for her. Baby, do we have any of that raisin bread left she asks. I turn and look at her rummaging through the fridge. Yes, but I thought you don't like it I tell her grabbing it from the top shelf. I know but it just sounds good she tells me.

I swap the bread in the toaster for her and start it. I walk over to her and gently lower my mouth to hers. Good morning my love I tell her. She quickly grabs me and deepens the kiss. I distantly hear the toaster ding.

She breaks from the kiss and grabs her toast. I slowly gather my brain cells back and sit down with her drinking my morning coffee. She wrinkles her nose. That stinks she tells me. Really? I smells okay to me I quickly smell to make sure the milk wasn't bad. Nope it's fine.

I finish up my coffee and head into the office and grab my messanger bag. I head out into the living room and give her a big hug and kiss. She turns her head away from me before I can kiss her. Uh can you go brush your teeth again? That coffee really smells she asks me.

I head into the bathroom and quickly brush my teeth again. I give her a long kiss. I love you baby I tell her as I quickly head out the door. Wow what a strange morning I think on my way to school.