Part 51

Warning adult content

Yoosung walks up to me and tilts my face up and kisses me. As we are kissing he reaches down and picks me up bridal style carrying  me to our bed. He breaks our kiss to lay me down. He stands next to the bed just looking down at me. I want to cover my body so bad, but the look on his face stops me.

I know you want to cover up he tells me, but please don't. You have no reason to hide any thing from me. You are perfect in every single possible way. I look up at him in surprise. He reaches down and removes my shoes from my feet. He takes my foot in his hands, rubbing my instep. I close my eyes and moan loudly. He reaches over and does the same thing to the other one making me moan aloud again.

He places my foot back down and growls. He quickly takes off his pants and climbs into the bed with me. I need you to roll over he tells me. I need to get your bra off before I end up ripping it off of you he tells me. I don't hesitate for a second quickly rolling over so he can reach the clasp.

I feel his hands tracing my spine. He undoes the clasp of my bra setting my breasts free. I moan softly as the pressure is released. He gently rubs my back where the bra has been sitting, quickly making my nipples hard. Turn over he tells me. I quickly turn back over. He takes the straps of my bra and pulls it free from my body. He tosses it onto the floor as he drinks in the sight of my bare breasts.

He reaches down and cups my entire breast in his hand. His thumb rubs my hard nipple, somehow making it even harder. I inhale sharply, my eyes flying to his. He smiles at me as he takes my nipple into his mouth sucking hard. Yoosung! I gasp. He pulls his mouth away and latches onto the other one. I shift my legs on the bed, unable to hold still.

He kisses his way up to my mouth. His tongue thrusting into my mouth. I suck on his tongue making him growl. I shift my hips so that our lower bodies touch. I feel his erection press against my core. I wiggle my hips searching for release. He breaks away from the kiss on a gasp. Enough he tells me looking into my eyes. He eases his body down mine. I watch his retreat, trying to imagine what he's going to do to me next.