Part 52

Warning adult content

I watch him as he kisses his way down my body avoiding my breasts this time. He gets lower and lower and his intent becomes clear. He looks up at me and licks his lips. He reaches my panties and uses his teeth to remove them. I close my eyes as he drags them down my legs.

I feel him place a kiss on the mound above my sex. I feel his warm breath on my inner thighs. Open your legs he orders me. I open my eyes as I slowly spread my legs. He settles between my thighs. I feel his hot breath against my clit and involuntarily raise my hips closer to his face.

Greedy are we he chuckles as he places his mouth over my clit. His tongue darts out and flicks against it. I shiver and moan at the sensation. He uses his fingers and parts my folds to reach my slit better. He slowly slides his finger into my opening. Ahh.. I moan. You like that he asks picking up his pace. His tongue continues it's assault on my clit as his finger moves in and out of me.

I feel him enter a second finger into me. You ready he asks me. Yes please!! I beg him. His mouth switches places with his fingers. He teases my opening with his tongue. His finger draws circles on my clit. With out warning he starts fucking me with his tongue. Yoosung I'm so close I tell him, mindless with need. He quickened his pace and I scream as the climax rips through my body.

He rolls over and pulls me half on top of him. I lay there panting trying to calm my racing heart. After a few minutes, I lift my head and kiss him. I end up tasting myself in his mouth and it just fuels my need. I just came, but yet I need more.

I break away from his intoxicating mouth and kiss my way down his body. He watches my progress with hooded eyes. I make my way down his chest to his happy trail. I get down to his boxers and look up at him. Lift your hips I tell him as I yank his boxers out of my way.