Part 31

Warning adult content

I look up at Yoosung as he walks closer to me. He reaches out and touches my bare belly. If I do something that you don't want please tell me okay he asks me hungerly. I promise I tell him swallowing hard. His hand skims up and down my body as he stands in front of me. Move over he tells me. I quickly scramble over on the bed making room for him. He lays down next to me and kisses me passionately. I throw my arms around him and press my body closer to his.

He switches position so that he is now leaning over me. His eyes roam up and down my body. I tremble under his heavy gaze. You are so beautiful. I can hear your heart beating quicker he tells me. I have wondered what your skin looks like. I think I'm now going to explore it with my mouth he tells me.

He kisses me lightly on my lips and slowly kisses his way to my neck. He peppers my collar bone with tiny little kisses and ever so slowly works his way down to my bra. His tongue traces the lace of the cup. I moan quietly as his tongue sneaks under the lace. Hmm you like that he asks. Oh yes I tell him. He brushes his hand over my breast causing my nipple to harden. Hmm I see that you do he tells me covering my nipple with his mouth. He swirls his tongue around it making it even harder.

I reach up and gently tug at his shirt. He lets my nipple slip out of his mouth to remove his shirt for me. Better he asks. I reach up and run my hands over his chest. He leans down and reaches for my other breast with his hand. His thumb finds my other nipple and his mouth follows. I throw my head back and just enjoy the feel of his mouth against my cloth covered breasts. My legs shift  restlessly on the bed. He puts his hand on my thigh holding me still. 

He then trails his mouth lower. He traces patterns on my bare belly with his tongue. His hands roam up and down my legs making me squirm more. I reach down and run my fingers through his hair. Mmm that feels good he mumbles against my stomach. His lips and tongue get closer and closer to my shorts.