Part 59

Yoosungs point of view

I'm sitting in class when I get a text. I pull out my phone and it's a message from Jaehee. *Yoosung, is something going on between you and MC she asks me. *no. why I answer her back. *she just seems more on edge lately. Yesterday Jumin made a comment about an error in my report and MC lost it on him. She started yelling at him about respecting me. I wasn't even offended it was a typo. Then she burst out in tears today when someone told her she looked cute. And just now I sent her home for the day because she was feeling nauseous. She tells me. * I have noticed her being a little more emotional lately. And she has gained some weight . I wonder if there's something medically wrong I answer her. *use your medical training and see if you can figure it out she replies. *thanks Jaehee. I'll head home immediately I assure her.

I immediately text MC to see if she wants me to bring her any thing home. *MC are you okay I ask her. *I feel sick she tells me * I'll stop at the pharmacy on my way home what do you need me to get I ask. *some crackers and pepto she quickly replies. * okay I'll see you soon I tell her. * i love you I message her. *i love you too she replies.

On my way to the pharmacy I think about all her strange symptoms. Moodiness, weight gain, emotional, strange cravings, strong smell, and it hits me. It must be her time of the month. I quickly back track thinking about the last time she had it. Uh..i don't think she has gotten it since we moved in together. Shit!! That first night we never used a condom. Any of the times we made love. Fuck!!!

I run into the pharmacy and grab the items she requested and went down and grabbed the item I wanted. I head home immediately lost in my thoughts.