Part 9

I climb into the bed beside him and back up so that our bodies are slightly touching. He wraps his arms around me, pulls me closer to him and sighs contently. I can't wait to fall asleep with you like this every night he whispers in my ear. I turn around so that we are facing each other. I look in to his eyes and touch my lips to his. His arms wrap around me and pull me tight to his body. I can feel his heart beating as fast as mine. We start off kissing so sofly and sweetly. His tongue slowly works its way in to my mouth. I let out the softest moan and hear and feel him growl in response.

He presses me on my back into the mattress. He deepens the kiss. My hands make there way to his back as I grab him and attempt to pull him impossibly closer. He lets out another deep growl, before ending the kiss. He rolls off of me and lays on his back next to me breathing hard.

I am the first one to be able to speak. I'm so sorry. This isn't why I wanted to move to the bed. I swear. I tell him. He sighs MC you have nothing to be sorry for. I am sorry for making you uncomfortable. Maybe I should just go crash at Seven's for the night he tells me. I lean up and look at his face No please don't. I'm not uncomfortable. I don't regret what just happened. I enjoyed it. And to be honest I would enjoy some more of that I smile at him.

Babe I swear you are going to be the death of me he smiles at me while caressing my cheek. Can we just please finish the movie and keep this PG? He asks. I smirk at him only if I can kiss you first. He sighs, fine one more then it's back to the movie and I mean it!

I put my legs on either side of his body so that I am straddling him. I start placing feather light kisses all over his face. I finally take my tongue and trace his lips with it and slip it into his mouth. We start off very slow and sweet. Then I accidentally shift on his lap to reach his mouth better. He lets out a sexy moan as I brush up against him. He grabs my hips and deepens our kiss. I tighten my legs around his hips and moan at the contact. He abruptly ends our kiss.

Damn he mutters. I climb off his lap and lay down next to him again. He spoons behind me and places a kiss on my cheek. Good night my love. Sleep tight. I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.