Part 21

Seven and I are carrying my belongings into our new place. So, things seem to be getting pretty uh...serious between you two. Huh? he asks. I blush a deep tomato color. You could say that I tell him. Uh you guys haven't...umm he stutters. No! Yoosung has been a perfect gentleman, still I tell him. He coughs That's good he laughs. What is so funny? I ask him. MC, when you ansered the door earlier your cheeks were all flushed, your lips were all swollen, and your hair was a mess. You guys were up to something he tells me. Not enough I quietly mumble to myself. You know you might not want to say those kind of things out loud he laughs at me.

*knock- knock* Seven walks over to the door and checks the peephole. He unlocks the door and opens it. Yoosung Kim? Or MC Y/N? the man asks. Yes Seven answers. I have some furniture to deliver. Should we bring it up? the man asks. Sure Seven tells him.

Seven and I look at each other Jumin we say at the same time causing us to burst into laughter. The door opens and Yoosung walks in. MC! Why isn't the door locked? he scolds me. The delivery men are here with the furniture from Jumin I explain to him. Oh, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have yelled at you he says walking over to me. He tilts my chin up so I'm looking into his violet eyes. Do you forgive me? he asks. Yes I tell him. He leans down and kisses my brains out again. Ahem Zen clears his throat. Seven just starts laughing. I hide my face into Yoosungs chest, hugging him tightly. He kisses my forehead.

*knock- knock* Yoosung answers the door. It's the furniture guys again with our stuff. What do you want it? they ask him. I walk into the kitchen and start un- packing while he directs them. Zen walks into the kitchen after a while. Would you like some help? he asks me. Sure I smile at him.

We finish with the kitchen and Yoosung is talking with the delivery guys. The only thing that we didn't have available is the full size bed. Everything else we were lucky enough to have in our warehouse he tells us. Oh okay Yoosung tells him. When will that be in I ask them. Hopefully we can get that here tomorrow. We will let Mr. Han know as soon as it comes in. they tell us. Thank you Yoosung tells them sighing.