Part 13

I close the door behind Jaehee. I turn and head into the kitchen and start dinner. Yoosung loves pasta so I decided on homemade spaghetti and meatballs. As I'm making the sauce there's a knock at the door. Come in! I yell out. Yoosung opens the door and comes in. MC, you shouldn't just tell people to come on in like that he scolds me. Sweetie, I knew you were coming soon I explain to him.

He walks into the kitchen area and notices the bottle of wine. Babe would you like me to open this and pour us a glass? he asks me. Sure. It should go well with this spaghetti rite? I ask him. Sounds great! I love your spaghetti almost as much as I love you he comes over to the stove and wraps his arms around me. He leans down and places a gentle kiss to my cheek. I'm really sorry about calling everyone this morning without discussing it with you first he tells me.

I put the lid on the pot and turn the heat down on the stove. I turn into his arms and hug him. I bury my face into his hard chest. He places another kiss on my forehead. I look up at him and press my lips together puckering up for a kiss. He takes his hand and traces my lips with his thumb. No, we should discuss our issues before we kiss and you forget that your mad at me he takes my hand and leads me to the table. He holds my chair out for me, as ever the perfect gentleman.

We sit looking across my table at each other. Yoosung, why did you call them this morning? I ask him gently. I couldn't sleep very well last night. So I stayed awake holding you in my arms and thinking. I figured that if I went ahead and explained our reasoning to them, then you wouldn't be so uncomfortable the next time you went into the chat room he tells me. I went in that room not knowing that you had spoken to them already. It was really embarrassing I reply. Oh! I'm so so sorry. I didn't even think about that! I sincerely apologize. What can I do to make it better? he pleads with me. It's okay now. I understand why you did it. It was nice of you to protect my feelings, but please can we discuss it together before this happens again? I ask him. Yes I promise. From now on we are a team and we will talk about things together. I'm so sorry MC. Do you forgive me? he asks. Yes I forgive you my love I smile at him.