Part 54

Warning adult content

Yoosungs point of view

I hold my self still, so she can get used to the feel of me. I look into her eyes to gauge her reaction. I'm so sorry I tell her. She reaches up and places her hand on my cheek. I feel her ring touch my skin and I grow even bigger.

She moans in response. Please she begs me shifting her hips in invitation. I pull almost completely out and slowly slide rite back in. Her hips meet mine and I really start to move. In and out in and out, her heels dig into my ass as she figures out our rhythm.

I pull out of her and place her legs on my shoulders. I slide my cock back into her. Yes!! she screams. I pump into her harder and harder. I feel my sack tighten again and I know I'm close. I reach down and finger her clit as I pump faster and faster. She opens her eyes and her mouth opens on a soundness scream as she climaxes again. I let go and finish with her.

I pull out of her and shift her so that she is laying on my side with her head over my heart. We lay there together trying to get our breath back. I caress her hair as I come back to reality. She snuggles into my chest. We drift off to sleep our naked limbs tangled together.

I wake up to her hair tickling my chest. I untangle myself from her and she snuggles back into sleep. I go in the bathroom and clean up the evidence of her lost virginty. I grab a wash cloth and run it under warm water. I head into the bed room to clean her up.

She wakes up as I clean up the mess we have left behind. What she sleepily asks me. Im cleaning you up I tell her. I don't want you all bloody and sticky I tell her finishing up. I toss the cloth into the floor and climb back into bed with her.

I grab the covers and cover us both. She curls up against me, her naked bottom pressing against my groin. I wrap my arms around her and place a kiss to the top of her head. I drift off to sleep, forgetting all about the condoms in my drawer that we didn't use.