Part 49

Warning adult content

Yoosungs point of view

I walk into our bed room and light the candles I placed in here earlier. Now that this moment has arrived I am so nervous. I still cannot believe that I am about to make love to my future wife. I check my drawer to make sure the condoms I placed in there are still there. I turn as I hear the bathroom door open.

She steps into the bed room looking all around. She smiles at me. You think of every thing she tells me. I walk up to her and tilt her head up. I look deep into her eyes. We don't have to do this I remind her gently. Yoosung, please make love to me she sofly begs. I grab her in my arms and kiss her passionately. She lets out a soft moan.

I break the kiss and step back from her. I've dreampt of this moment for so long I tell her. I take along lingering look at her. She is breathing hard, her cheeks are flushed, and her blue eyes are wide and bright. I think she is ready now.

I walk up to her and gently turn her around. I place light kisses on her exposed back. I touch her zipper and lean down to whisper in her ear may I I ask. She nods her head.

I take my time sliding the zipper gently down her back, exposing her milky white skin as I go. I kiss each inch as I uncover it. Finally I reach the end. I grasp her shoulder straps and gently lower the dress to the floor. I step around her and give her my hand so she can step out of the dress.

I take several steps back so I can get a clear view of her gorgeous body. Seeing her standing in just her bra, panties, and heels is just the most erotic thing I have ever seen. I drag my eyes up to meet hers. She is trying so hard to hide her modesty from me. You are so damn beautiful I tell her. She tips her head and looks at me. I think you have on too many clothes she tells me with a smirk.