Part 19

I go and look in the peephole. I open the door and let Zen and Seven in. They look at Yoosung still laying on the couch and then back at me and laugh. Did we interruptSeven asks. Nope not all I reply. Grrr. Don't you know how to follow directions? Yoosung asks them. You were supposed to call before you came he tells them sitting up on the couch. It looks like we arrived just in time Zen answers looking between the bed and the couch.

I sit down at the table and start eating my breakfast while they continue to argue. Boys will be boys I guess. Zen, help me with these boxes real quick. Let's give them a chance to eat breakfast Seven winks at me. Zen glares at Seven and grabs a box and follows Seven out.

Yoosung, I have some coffee and muffins here. Chocolate chip your favorite I tell him. He gets off the couch and walks over to me. He leans down and gives me a brain numbing kiss. That's what I was trying to do before we were interrupted he tells me. He sits down and starts eating. Sweetie aren't you hungry? he asks me. Yes, but not for muffins I tell him. He starts coughing, choking on his muffin. Wow you really are going to be the death of me he mutters. I grin and continue to eat.

We finish breakfast and take turns getting dressed for the day. The guys come back in and grab more stuff to load in the truck. Zen, why don't you and Yoosung take the other truck to the dorm and grab his stuff while MC and I go take this load to the new place? Seven asks. Good idea Seven Yoosung replies. He walks over to me and gives me a hug and a very hot kiss. I'll see you at home he whispers into my ear. Bye my love he calls out on his way out the door.

Seven clears his throat trying to hide his laugh. I finally turn and look at him. So I take it that you guys are getting pretty close huh? he asks. I guess you could say that I tell him blushing. Good. I'm so glad. You two are so cute together. If you ever need any advice just call me, 707 the love doctor he laughs. I think we are good I smirk at him walking out the door.