u n o

*Jimin's POV*

*Jimin's POV*

"Jiminie! You look so pretty!"

I blush in response. "You mean handsome. Right?" She shakes her head.

"Nope. Pretty." She sticks out her tongue and laughs at me. I stick out my tongue in response but she misses it, running through the aisles of clothing. I laugh and take off the head accessories, following her. She zigzags past the cash registers and out of the small store, continuing down the mall.

We end up at the food court, tired and hungry. "J-jinnie... W-why did you... run?" I ask, catching my breath. She laughs and stands in line for Moby Dick.

"You have to up your game if you really want to dance." I give her a pout, standing in line next to her.

"Of course I want to dance! That's why I'm going through all of this trouble!" She shrugs. "You will... help me though... right?" I look down, afraid of her rejection.

"Jimin... Stop asking stupid questions! You know I will!" She knocks down on the top of my head, making us both laugh. Oh how I love her.

"Now, for you to make it with Madam Jae, you need to look as ladylike as possible. Wear these products in the daytime and these in the nighttime." My attention is drawn to the various skin products laid before me. I sigh in frustration.

"Wow. I feel bad for women." She laughs, unknowingly causing a smile to spread wide on my face. "That's not it though. You'll need to wear a uniform since you're going to an all girl's private school." Her smile quickly turns into a frown. "I'm jealous. I don't like other girls around you." Her pout causes my heart to skip a beat. But immediately it breaks.

"Don't say things you don't mean Jinnie." I pat her head and sigh, standing up. "Where's your bathroom?" She pokes me in the arm.

"Oh Jimin, were you always weak to this type of teasing?"

"Bathroom!" She laughs and points next door. I storm out and slam the door, splashing my face with water. Why does she always do this to me? Can't she see how I feel? Someone jiggles the doorknob and I jump in surprise. "Someone's in here!"

The sound of jiggling stops and is replaced with the sound of a deep voice. "Sorry." I sigh again and splash more water in my face hoping to calm my nerves. When I finish, I rush out, hearing the bathroom door close and lock behind me.

"What took you so long?" She stands up and cards her fingers through my hair, making my heart leap. "We need to see what we will do about your hair. Suggestions?"

"I-I don't know anything about hair..." My blush is most likely evident so I turn away. "Why don't we just gel it?" She shakes her head furiously as if I was the stupidest person alive.

"We've got lot of work to-"

"Jin Kyong! Your friend's mom is here! Time to go!"

"Got it!" She turns to me and gives me a hug, allowing me to smell the faint peach scent off her hair. "I'll give you the extra uniform I have tomorrow and we'll talk about rules and stuff you have to remember. Ok?" I nod.

"Thank you. For everything." Smiling wide, I pick up my bag and walk outside, heading to the bathroom again. The light was on and I sigh. They're still in there? Jeez. I was about to walk away when I hear something. Don't be nosy Jimin. It doesn't get you anywhere. But I couldn't stop myself from putting my ear up against the door. 

"F-fuck." My face instantly heats up as I realize what he's doing. Running downstairs, I try to forget what I heard and the fact that I got myself into that situation.

"Let's go mom." I say as soon as I get into the car.

Am I making sense?