c i n c u e n t a

You can skip this chapter. They just fucking and saying 'I lo-'

Woops...

... This going to be a long chapter.

 This going to be a long chapter

**Author's POV**

The couple couldn't wait to get back to the house, emotions bubbling onto the surface for everyone to see. Hoseok and Taehyung were eager to find out what Jimin's gift for Jungkook would be but the latter said it wasn't important. Just his presence was gift enough. "And his dick." Taehyung replied, smirking at the two blushing boys.

"Shut up Taehyung, no one was talking to you."

"Yes you were!"

"Tae-hoe, fucking rat-face looking ass."

"Jung-hoe you little bobble-head coconut-head looking ass, got bunny teeth sticking out like some fucking Timmy Turner looking ass."

Jungkook's eyes grew, argument quickly escalating. "You said you would never joke about my teeth!"

"Yeah well, I lied."

"Hon, let's go." Hobi knew in the back of his mind that the bickering would soon turn into fist fighting, friends often do that to each other. The closer you are, the worse your fights. "You can open your gift.~"

Taehyung immediately shut up, spinning 180° before heading to Hoseok's room. "I'm outta here! Merry Christmas you filthy animals!" He slams the door behind him, Hoseok shaking his head before running after him. The door opens once more, a goofy Taehyung pulling out the line, "and a happy New Year." Before closing the door behind Hobi.

"Let's go to the guest bedroom." Jungkook's larger hand slips into the smaller's, guiding him into the prepared guest room where they will be sleeping tonight. Alone. "Then you can show me my amazing gift."

Jimin blushed at the thought. Would he find the gift weird? Would he even like it at all? "H-Here." The elder pushed the small black box towards the younger, looking away as wrappings drifted downwards.

"What is this?" Jungkook pulls out the thin material, glancing at from various angles before his cheeks reddened. "F-For me? Cause... I don't think I would- I mean not that I don't like it I just-"

"Jungkook I'm going to wear it." Jimin giggles, mostly to ease the embarrassment radiating from him.

He bites his lip, choosing to close the gap between the two of them. "Put it on then baby girl."

Jimin rejoyces at the fact his boyfriend likes it, snatching it out of his hands before running to the bathroom. "I'll be right back!" He yells through the door, tripping while trying to take off the skin tight jeans. Little markings were left on his pale skin, mostly from the lining of the pants.