v e i n t i t r e s

**Taehyung's POV**

"I want you to believe in me." The words slip out, at first without thought but the more I think about it, the more I want it to be true. I want him to need me as much as I need him.

His contagious laugh, the bright smile that subconsciously makes me smile too. The jokes he makes, the way he makes me feel, as if I can truly be my 'weird' self without him judging me. I have never once felt like I need to hide around him.

Not once.

And the SEX. Oh god the sex. He really knows what he's doing and I can't help but feel like I need him to be alive but it's so hard to say those words. Why is it so hard to say how I feel?

"Hoseok?" Interrupting his thought process, he blinks a couple of times, clearing his throat.

"Taehyung, I... want to believe in you too but... How do I know you're not just saying these things?" His glossy eyes search mine for truth, for meaning, for... affection? His lips are in a slight pout, looking more and more desirable.

"Let me show you." I lean in, testing the kiss, if he will pull back or not. He hesitates, waiting for my next move. My hands card through his hair, my head tilts to deepen the kiss. His tongue slips in, playing with mine as his hand finds it's way to my waist.

"Taehyung~" He moans into my mouth, my lips try to capture every whimper that escapes his mouth. I lean back, his weight falling with me on the bed. His thighs shift on either side of my waist, fully straddling me before he pulls back, his nose still lightly touching mine. He stares deeply into my eyes, his fingertips brushing back my bangs. Right now, this feeling of being cared about, it completes me. He tilts his head, a slight curve to his lips. "What are you thinking about?"

I smile, leaving a quick peck. I flip us over, surprising him and now I'm the one that's straddling him. "I'm thinking about how lucky I am to have you in my life, and how much I miss you." He smiles back, pulling me in for another kiss, this one more languid but still just as passionate. I want to show him how I feel, put all my feeling into the kiss. I pull back, and just like always, it feels too soon.

"Stay with me tonight." My lips break out into a smile again, feeling accomplished.

"Of course."

**Jungkook's POV**

I sigh loudly, not wanting to wake up this morning. I hate mornings. My phone buzzes and I lazily reach for it, cracking open one eye.

Red Alien:
Hey! I know we had
to hang out today but
I'm actually busy...
Something came up.
Sorry!