d i e c i s i e t e

YOUNGJAE'S NEW HAIR GOT ME SHOOK I CAN'T BELIEVE THE PRECIOUS HOE GOT EVEN MORE ATTRACTIVE THAN BEFORE. HOW COULD HE. MY BABY 😭😭😭

PS. Youngjae was, is and always will be my bias from GOT7.

**Jimin's POV**

I could not leave Study Hall fast enough. Jin didn't return to class, leaving her stuff in the room. The bell rang, allowing us to escape the awkward prison that is Mr. Nim. I went straight to Chorus, needing to vent to Mr. Choi about anything and everything. My feet and hands couldn't move fast enough, opening the door to find another substitute. What?

"Good morning." The lady seemed strict, voice coming out creepy and vindictive. "Have a seat young lady and do hurry up, we must get class started." She completely reorganizes the warm-ups, throwing us off track when we need to practice for the art show. I don't know which sub is worse.

Lunch came around not nearly as close as I thought it would be, changing quickly to meet my newfound guy friends. Jin meets me outside the restaurant, shifting awkwardly on her feet again. She doesn't say anything, looking down the whole walk over there.

"Jimin! You look so nice today!" The playboy, Taehyung runs over, pulling me in close with his hands firmly grasped around my waist. "Why don't you sit by me for lunch?" His low voice causes a shiver to pass through my spine, heating up my cheeks. I nod and sit down next to him, wondering what kind of game he was playing. Jin speedwalks behind me towards Yugyeom. They've been close too, if I remember correctly. I hope he makes her feel better. "That shirt looks so good on you but I think the view underneath might be better." Taehyung whispers, lips barely touching my ear.

"Taehyung, stop whispering in my ear." I knew I was blushing but, who told him to do that? My gaze shifts fromTae to Jungkook to see if he even gives a damn but he's talking with Mark instead. Figures. Taehyung surprises me by running a finger up my arm, creating goosebumps and laughter to free itself from my lips. "Taehyung!" He does this with all the guys he flirts with, don't give in. My hands reach his pecs, trying to push him away but with no luck. He scoots in even closer, fully pressing his lips on my ear. My eyes close as I remember a faint dream but-

"Wow, look at the lovebirds go." Jungkook spits out, his glare pouring over Taehyung and he immediately scoots away, obviously in an effort to avoid any further damage. No one speaks while exchanging glances, Jin looking the most suspicious of all.  Jungkook takes a sip of his drink and stands up to leave, not giving a fuck about what happened.

He leaves so I try to change the topic. "Mr. Choi wasn't here today... does anyone know where he is?" Yugyeom perks his ears, but no one answers where.

"A-are you sure? He's always at his job,... wouldn't give up anything for it." His last sentence as spiteful as Jungkook's.

"I'm sure. And I'm worried." Yugyeom nods, clearly in deep thought.

Dance came and went quick but I could barely move afterwards. "Jimin, a word." Madam Jae calls out to me so I stand up, resisting the urge to groan out in pain.

"Yes ma'am." Instead of having a desk in the studio, she has her own space, sitting in a rather large foam bean bag. "What's this about?"

"I've been very impressed with your work Jimin... and I want you to perform for the arts show, with a partner." She smiles at me, handing me a form. "But you can't have a partner from school."

I look at her questionably. "How come?"

"It wouldn't be fair to everyone else and I believe that you can do this." She grabs my hand and squeezes. I feel elated at the fact that the person I was trying to impress all my life has finally recognized me as a true dancer. Tears of happiness spring in my eyes, I quickly wipe them away as to not make it weird. "I didn't know you were so into this Jimin." She chuckles, pulling me in for a hug. "There, there." She pats my back, gently sooting me as a mother would.

"Thank you Madam Jae. Thank you." 

Did you guys know this was supposed to be a Markjin fanfic? It feels weird saying it now but it's true.