c u a r e n t a i n u e v e

Jimin looks real good up there~ ^

**Jimin's POV**

Christmas break comes sooner than expected, the snow outside was a pathetic excuse for it to even claim itself as water. Hoseok was suspended until the final verdict was put in place but the story to the rest of the school was that he was 'sick'. Jungkook worried about Taehyung, his mood no longer as cheery since he talked with his parents. He didn't want to talk about the conversation that took place but as soon as he saw Hoseok again, he hugged him for half an hour. It was ridiculous and we tried to pry them away from each other so Hobi could pee but Tae responded that 'he didn't care if he got peed on, Hoseok was more important'.

Jungkook had been staying at my place for the past couple of nights, telling his parents he had to work on a project. Sure. They believed him, Jungkook being their perfect son meant that he would never do anything wrong. Not that we were doing unspeakable things, mostly making out and cuddling. If we ever got too heated he would stop, claiming that we shouldn't. He didn't know it but every time he spoke those words, it cracked my self esteem. Did he not want this as much as I do? Am I not attractive enough to him anymore? My doubts only made me more nervous about my gift for him. I thought we would finally have sex during break but now it seems he's getting more distant. I hate it.

"Hey." Jungkook waves his hand in front of my face, bringing me back to reality. "What's up? Why are you so spaced out today?" His bunny smile radiates, the Christmas lights behind him gives off a soft glow.

"O-Oh yeah. Sorry." I pick up the nearest ornament, putting it on the pine tree. He picks up one as well, his arms frame my figure as he places the snowflake near the top of the 6-foot tree. His breath gently caresses my cheek, a soft peck planted before he grabs the next little drum.

"Nothing to be sorry about, I just wish you were here with me instead of up in your thoughts."

He hands me a small bell in my left hand while slipping his hand in my right. "Y-Yeah... I have a lot to think about nowadays." While we decorate the tree, Hoseok and Taehyung are in Hobi's kitchen making the food.

"Because of Hoseok and Tae's parents? Cause don't worry, it'll all work out. In the end, Tae's parents only want the best for him. They might be flustered right now but they'll soon realize how stupid they're being."

My eyes widen at his wise words. "When did you become so wise Jungkook-ah? I thought you were just a child?"

He chuckles wrapping his arms around my waist, his chest against my back. His lips graze over my ear, lightly brushing as he whispers. "I think we both know how much of an adult I can be." I bite my lip, eyes closing. He coughs, pulling away slightly but I grip onto his arms to stop him. It's just like him to say some shit like that and immediately try to act as if nothing happened. But no, he's not leaving.

Instead, I turn in his embrace, my hands on both cheeks. "Show me." His eyes darken, leaning in to connect his lips to mine. I moan into the contact, tilting my head to the right. He nibbles on my bottom lip, slipping his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues become a tangled mess, his breath shortens, pants become louder when the kiss heats up. "Jungkook.~" He smirks at the moan, squeezing tighter on my hips, hand reaching down to massage my ass. "Ahh~"

Is this it? Is he finally-

"Wait." He lets go, forehead resting against mine. "U-um..." His eyes shut, thumb sticks out pointing at the kitchen. "T-Taehyung and... Hobi." He pants, clearly caught up in the moment.