t r e i n t a

2K my babes! Sorry I'm a hoe.

**Jimin's POV**

"Park Jimin?" Finally. The attendant calls out and I raise my hand in response. My mom helps me stand up and walk over to the nurse with the clipboard in his hand. "The doctor will see you now." I follow him through the maze of corridors, past little kids crying in pain and reach the tall, evergreen door. The nurse opens the door, having me sit down on a large bed to wait for the doctor. In my wait, I admire the diplomas around the room and a specific photo caught my eye.

 In my wait, I admire the diplomas around the room and a specific photo caught my eye

The picture in the frame was of my doctor and his beautiful wife. "Wow, the doctor is really handsome." He looks so happy here.

"Thank you." Oh shit. I slowly turn around to the smiling doctor, hands in his pockets, hair parted and falling to just above his eyes. Blushing like mad, I squirm in my seat. Of course I would embarrass myself. "Now let's get started." He moves towards my leg, using his fingers to apply pressure on areas around my ankle. "Tell when it hurts."

His hands moved skillfully, lifting up my leg to get a better view- "Ow!" Tears spring in my eyes at the sharp pain. The doctor seems unfazed and tries to locate the pain again, the time more carefully. I bite my lip so as to not cry out again when he found the source of all my pain: right at the top of my ankle.

He sucks in a breath before turning around to get the clipboard and take notes. "Alright Jimin, here's the thing." He sits in his black swivel chair and rolls over to me.

I bite my lip, afraid to hear something I don't wanna hear. "W-What."

"Your ankle will heal in a short amount of time but during that time, you need to be immobile. That way, you can heal quickly. Your mom tells me you dance?"

I nod, biting my lip, anxious about the possibility of new restrictions. "Y-Yeah. How long until I can practice?"

"To move again, you should wait 3 days. To dance..." His tone becomes grim, a devastating secret playing in the light of his eyes. "Let's say a week."

"A week! I don't have a week!" I scream, standing up only to fall down again. The doctor helps me up, sighing as a sign of pity.

"Jimin, don't force yourself or you'll risk the chance of not healing properly if even at all. You need to think about and take care of you. No one else." He smiles, his hand resting under my chin. "And don't be discouraged. You will do amazing in the show, regardless of the outcome."

He helps me with my crutches and we walk outside of the room. "So... a week?"

He nods, hands pulled back to rest on the small of his back, clutching the clipboard. "A week."

**Jungkook's POV**

"Jimin! Why can't you hang out with Hobi and I? Let's go to the arcade!" Taehyung yells through the phone, fists balled up like a child. "So? Who cares what the doctor said? We never hang out!" Hoseok gets up from the living room couch, sighing as his fingertips reach the fluffy fabric hugging Tae's skin and begins to massage his shoulders.

"Calm down baby, don't force him." Hoseok seemed genuinely worried, riddled with guilt.

Taehyung sighs as well, ignoring his boyfriend. "Fine Jimin, see you in three days." He hangs up and buries his head under Hoseok's chin, arms wrapped around his waist. "He won't go to school on Monday." Taehyung mumbles. "He said he doesn't want to risk it."

I bite my lip, debating whether or not I should get off this breakfast chair and intervene, or talk to Jimin myself and say sorry. Instead I swivel back around to the kitchen counter, facing away from the now kissing couple. "Guys!" I groan. "Stop with the PDA!" They giggle and pull away, facing me and walking over hand in hand.

"Jungkook shut up. You know you'll want to do this when you start dating."

I blush at the thought. Kissing in front of other people? Ew. I shake my head no. "Gross." They laugh at my reaction, Hoseok placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Not if it's with the right person."

SPRING DAY

NOT TODAY

THEORIES

FUCKING BIGHIT

Side note: How does one dedicate a chapter for someone?