c i n c u e n t a i o c h o

I know it didn't come out recently but can we appreciate Monsta X's song, Beautiful? The melody, the choreography, the VISUALS.

STOP SLEEPING ON THEM.

Ok sorry but they deserve more. Carry on.

**Jimin's POV**

After hanging up the phone, there was only one person who I wanted to tell first. The only person I could fully explode all my happiness onto and he wouldn't mind in the slightest. I knew it was the right decision to call him and ask if we could meet up. He agreed immediately and we set a place.

I felt bad for not telling mom first since she was the one to record me but... all my doubts left my mind when my handsome boyfriend approached the swing I sat in. "So what's this exciting news you've got to tell me?" He giggles, seated in the swing on my right.

"I-" It was as if I was too happy to tell him, my face could not let go of it's grin. "So much has happened Jungkook, from Madam Jae to BigHit I- I'm just so happy."

He matches my excitement, fingers intertwined with mine. "Well, then just take your time I guess-"

"I got a letter from Madam Jae! She apologized for her behavior and talked with our principal! I'm going to have an internship with her!!!" He chuckles when I stand up, too excited that she finally recognized my talents. "That's not even the best part J, my mom filmed me on stage and the video got so many views-"

"Wait a second, are you saying that if I ever hypothetically missed you, I could just search you up on YouTube?" I nod grinning. "Then whenever I'm in my room, alone, what should I look up?" I gulp, a blush creeps up at what he was insinuating.

"U-h, um Jimin and Hoseok... Boy Meets Evil... I think..." He leans over, pecking my cheek before whispering in my ear.

"I'll definitely look it up."

"Jungkook! I'm not done with my news! Stop flirting!" He laughs again, his body now focused on swinging.

"Continue then, beautiful."

"I-I also got a call. It might be because of the video, I don't know but... someone from BigHit Entertainment called me saying that he wanted me as a trainee." Jungkook stops abruptly, almost falling off.

"Jimin that's..."

"I know."

His smile grows, his figure walking towards me. "Jimin that's fucking amazing!"

"I know!" He lifts me up off the swing and twirls me around, yelling something about him dating an idol. "But listen, I want to ask if I can bring in more people with me... that way, I wouldn't dance alone." He stops cheering like a maniac and stops spinning.

"S-So, you were probably gonna ask Hobi right? He is the best dancer..."

"...Among others."

"-and maybe Tae too cause I know he doesn't talk about it but he really is a good singer although he would never admit it."

"I guess I could ask him..." It was funny to see him all flustered like this but I didn't know why he wasn't talking about himself?