d o s

*Jimin's POV*

Standing in the center of the gates, I breathe in the fresh air at Bayshore Academy for Girls. My skirt ruffles in the wind, exposing more skin than I would've liked, but I didn't care. I would finally get to do what I've always wanted. Dance.

"Watch it hoe. You're taking up the whole way." I look behind me to find a group of girls standing in formation with their arms crossed over their chests.

I snort, thinking these must be the girls that my little Jin was complaining about earlier. "I'm sorry your highness, I forgot you needed more space than the rest of us in order to get through." Her friends giggled a little behind her while she turned beet red. I turn around and make my way to the main office to meet with the school administrator and get my schedule.

The door to the office was quite heavy, even for me and it appeared like someone noticed. "Here, let me help you." I turn to find a stranger push the door instead of pull. I'm an idiot.

"Thank you..." I trail off expecting him to provide his name.

He did. "Oh yes, I'm Mr. Min. Pleased to meet you." His curt nod is accompanied with a slight smile, he points ahead to allow me to pass in front of him.

Walking up to the front desk, I see the receptionist is still on a call so I wait patiently. When he finishes, he looks up and smiles. "Hi! How can I help you?"

"Hi yes, I was wondering where I could get my schedule and locker information?"

He smiles as bright as the sun and points at the hallway on his left. "Go straight down that hall and to the right to find the school administrator."

"Thank you!"

"No problem." He goes back to answering phone calls and taking notes.

I felt uneasy walking to the small office. What if I get classes full of people I don't like? What if Madam Jae recognizes me? I hope not...

Knocking softly, I wait in front of the closed door. "Come in." I turn the knob to find a young man in his mid 20s... not what I was expecting... "You must be the new student! Park Jimin, right?" I nod, instantly feeling welcome. "I have everything prepared for you. Here's your schedule, the map to the academy (in case you need help), and your locker combination. I took the liberty of marking where your locker is and what number it is so you don't have any trouble. You will have 7 classes but only 4 a day. The classes will alternate throughout the week. Lunch is in the middle of the day and those with cars are allowed to leave to get a bite to eat and then come back. If you have any friends in the academy next door, you may only see them during lunch." He must have noticed my puzzled face. "I'm sorry for throwing all that at you at once. Do you have a question?"

I nod. "Yeah, what do you mean by academy next door?"

He smiles. "This is the Bayshore academy for Girls but next door is the Bayshore academy for Boys. Don't worry, you'll make friends there. You're too pretty to be alone." He winks at me and I blush in response.

"T-thank you Mr..." I peak at the name on his plaque. "Im. It was nice meeting you!"

He waves as I leave. "Please, call me Jaebum." He winks again, leaving me flustered as I shut the door. I practically run down the hall, right into the receptionist.

"Oh shit I'm sorry." I help him with all the papers on the ground. "This is all my fault, I was just flustered..." He looks up at my rosy cheeks and sighs.

"Thanks for the help. I got it." He yanks the papers out of my hand and sits at his chair. "Have a good day." He puts on his headset for more calls so I awkwardly leave the main office. Was he mad? What did I do?

I take a deep breath in and walk towards the large campus in front of me. My hands are shaking as I look down at the schedule.

PD 1 Study Hall -Mr. Min

PD 2 Chorus -Mr. Choi

Lunch

PD 3 English -Mr. Wang

PD 4 Dance - Madam Jae

I jump for joy reading my schedule. Madam Jae! I will finally get to be taught by you! I run around, trying to release some energy when I trip and fall. Great. I look around to see if anyone saw and luckily, no one did. Wait! My bookbag! Turning around, I unzip the front pocket to get out some bandaids. Which one should I wear? Mickey mouse or Hello kitty? I grin.

Hello kitty. "Hey!" The shout startled me as I finished putting the bandaid on my knee. "Shouldn't you be heading to class now?" The familiar blond male walked towards me, eyeing me down.

"W-well yeah but I hurt myself..." His gaze lands on my knee and he nods.

"What class are you going to right now?" I hand him my schedule for today and he takes it, not bothering to help me up. "Oh study hall huh? I'm going there right now." My eyes squint as I try to place him, I know I've seen him before. "Let me take you."

Grabbing my bag, I limp a little, walking next to him. "What's your name?" He starts laughing.

"Did you forget already? Are you sure you didn't hit your head too?" I choose to ignore his comment.

We make our way inside the building and right in front of the classroom. "Thank you but you can go now. Class will start soon."

He smiles. "And why would I do that? I'm in this class too."

"B-but you're a boy..." He opens the door and points to let me in. That's when it clicks.

"Well you're not wrong." I walk into the class and all eyes are on me. "Good Morning class, this is our new student, Park Jimin and I hope you will treat her with as much respect as you will show me," he turns to look at me with a devilish smile, "your teacher."

Yes this is a Jikook fic but I want there to be more plot than them. Ok? Juancock will come later. Give him time. Aaaannnddd I've decided to add GOT7 in here cause they're the cutest.