t r e i n t a i n u e v e

Long chapter 😌💕💕

**Jimin's POV**

"Jin?" My heart dropped when I saw her face looking back at me instead of Jungkook's.

"Jimin, hey." She looked happy to see me, as if I hadn't rejected her and been ignoring her the whole time. "I- We- um..." Her confidence must have left after seeing me, blushing madly in her state. "We need to talk about us. I'm glad you came here to meet me... it shows a lot-"

"Jin." I cut her off, not wanting to lead her on. "I came here because I thought you were someone else. I'm sorry." I didn't want her to feel like shit from all the times I've had to tell her the same thing. I still care about her, we were friends and I would really like to be friends again, no matter how cliché that sounds.

"Who? I put my initials on it through." A blush started creeping up as she started thinking about it. "Wait..." What would she say? "You mean... Jungkook?" I nod slightly, anticipating her reaction only to see her laughter. "But the letter was clearly meant to sound romantic." I bite my lip, hating to be in this situation. "Jimin..." I can't seem to meet her eyes. "Jimin." She repeats. "He's not gay. He would have told me if he was." I could tell I was as red as a tomato right now, being outed by my crush's own sister.

"I-I know." The words were hard to get out, the lump in my throat making it really difficult.

"He doesn't love you." Each word she said left a cut on my heart.

"I know." But I lo-

"So why don't you cut the shit and work things out with me? Jimin, you told me that you used to love me. You can't tell me that it has all gone away! That's not what love is!"

"I... I guess." I did love her. More than she'll ever know. Her expression was expectant, waiting for me to agree. Is this what she wants? For me to be with her because no one wants to be with me? "I don't know Jin, I mean... Mayb-" My eyes widen as a muscular figure comes near. Jungkook.

"Leave Jin." His fists were balled up, his bottom lip red, nearly bleeding from biting on it for so long.

"What?" She snaps. "Don't tell me what to do, I am talking with Jimin right now so-"

"No. You're. Not." Jungkook emphasizes every word, expressing his dominance. It scares even me, sending chills down my spine. "Leave now or you'll regret it." Jin exchanges looks between Jungkook and I. In all reality, she looks like she's about to shit her pants. But if she leaves, I'll shit my pants with her. My head falls, my lip biting uncontrollable. She's going to leave me with him. He's furious.

"I fucking hate you Jungkook." She left. She really fucking left me here. I could feel my eyes burn, knowing exactly why he's here. He found out. He knows. Tears fell in front of me, landing on the blades of grass. Why isn't he saying anything?

"J-Jungkook... I can explain." I wanted to appear strong, to show him that I did this for a purpose I cared about.

"Really?" His harsh voice caused me to flinch. "And what will you explain? How you pranced around pretending to be something you're not?" He kept berating me with his words, my silent tears becoming sobs. "Or will you explain why you played with my heart?" His heart? I look up to see he was teary eyed as well, clutching the front of his shirt.