t r e c e

**Youngjae's POV**

"Mr. Choi, come to my office please." Mr. Im peeks his head out of the door to call me. What does he want now?

"Yes Mr. Im." I end my call politely, rushing over to the menacing room down the hall. However, I'm hesitant to knock on the door as this has happened many times, all resulting the way Mr. Im wants it to. I will stand my ground. Turning the knob, I burst in to Jeabum half naked.

"Hey! You didn't knock! What did I tell you about knocking?" The dominance in his voice surfaced, sending chills down my spine.

"I know what you said but I don't care anymore. This isn't happening again, no matter what you supposedly have on me." I spin on my heels, ready to exit when he flips me around and pins me against his door.

"You will do what I say, when I say it because what I have..." He leans in to whisper, releasing the famous devil smirk. "... Could cost you your job."

I bite my lip, hating how much I love the situation I'm in. "F-Fine. But I won't enjoy it." I try to show a glare but he ends up chuckling at the feeble attempt.

"That's not what it sounds like when you're screaming my name... so which is it? Do you want daddy to fuck you so hard you can't walk the next morning? Or... do you want to take what I have and leave?" His words automatically alter my state of mind, causing it to flood with hormones instead of logical thought. I'm fucked.

**Jaebum's POV**

As soon as the words slipped out of my mouth, teasing his silky skin, I knew I had him. "You know exactly what I want you to do..." My smirk instinctively arises as I lean in to plant the soft kisses I have always wanted to share with him. I wish I had more on him, this wouldn't buy enough time... "I want you to give me exactly what I came here for so that I can leave." My lips stop mid kiss. What?

"What?" He nods, pushing me away.

"Give me the pictures you supposedly have and then we don't have to speak to each other again." He holds out his hand, tapping his foot impatiently.

My mind goes blank, words not forming in my head to process that what I feared most was happening right in front of me. Instead, my lifeless body gets lead by my feet, towards the secret safe I had. My fingers, knowing the combination without thought: 0917, held out the folder in front of him.

"Is this all?"

I nod, closing my eyes, praying this was a dream. But... "Youngjae, you're making a mistake."

He snatches the folder out of my hand, unlocking the soundproof door. Tears in his eyes were clearly visible, dispite the dim lighting. If he hates this too, why doesn't he stay? Why doesn't he- "The only mistake I've ever made was falling for you." With that, he exited the office, folder in hand. My legs give out, knees making a loud noise when they hit the hardwood floor. That doesn't compare to the pain in my heart. The room blurs around me, tears overflowing so that I couldn't see. My breathing becomes disheveled, the air around me providing life at the same time it suffocates me.

**Youngjae's POV**

My sobs get even louder when I reach the empty parking lot of my apartment complex. Why did you say that you dumb hoe? He doesn't love you, he never did. The air in the car seems to diminish, making it hard to breathe in this state. I take deep breaths, attempting to calm down. Just calm down Youngjae, calm down.