v e i n t i s i e t e

💕😊Long Chapter😊💕

**Jimin's POV**

"Hoseok! Stop running so fast! It's just a little rain!" Hoseok laughs in front of me, running to the dance studio door. "We'll exercise soon enough!" He kept running from the parking lot, dancing bag over his head and I tried to run after him but the ground was getting more and more slippery.

"Catch me if you can Jimin!" He makes it up the steps and under the cover of the door frame. "Ha! Beat you!" He sticks his tongue out, hands in the air to show his victory stance.

I laugh, running up the stairs as well. "I'm going to get you Hoseok, watch out cause when I get up there- woah!" I slip on the wet concrete, rolling down the steps. Pain shoots up my my leg and cry in agony.

"Jimin!" From the ground, I could see Hoseok running down with a worried expression. "Holy shit, are you ok?" He searches me, my whole body wet and I bite my lip, too afraid to look down at my leg or say anything cause I might cry out instead. "Oh fuck this is all my fault!" He picks me up bridal style and I groan. My ribs are definitely bruised. "Let's get you to the hospital." The rain drops splash on my face, soothing and distracting me from the majority of the pain in my ankle.

"H-Hoseok." He unlocks the car, opening the door and putting on my seatbelt.

"You're fine Jimin." Tears spring in his eyes, his lip quivering. "You're fine." He closes the door and runs around to the driver's seat, rain dripping off of his hair and clothing onto his leather seats.

"You're drenched." I point out, barely lifting my arm because of the sharp feeling I get when I move my upper half.

"Don't worry about it." He speeds out of there, down the street and onto the highway.

"Hoseok... don't speed." I groan out, tears constantly threatening to come out with every word I say.

"Jimin, you're more important to me, I don't care about a stupid ticket."

"But, car accident..."

He ignores me, focusing on the road. "... all my fault..." He mumbles. "It's all my fault..."

The doctors said I had a couple of bruised ribs but luckily nothing broke and punctured my lungs. I had a couple of cuts and bruises around my arms and legs but the worst of it was that I sprained my right ankle. "Jimin, I am so sorry." Hoseok was crying and holding my hand.

"Hobi you said that already. It was my fault anyways."

He shakes his head, his knuckles whitening from how hard he was gripping my hands. "No I just..." His eyes look lost, searching for the right words to say. "Dancing means so much to you." He starts again, eye contact established again. "I ruined it and now you're in the hospital because of how stupid I am."

Taehyung knocks softly on the door frame, sniffling before rubbing his nose with his sweater paws. "Hoseok-ah." Hobi pauses his self scolding to look up at the boy. "C-Can we talk outside?"

Hoseok looks back at me with a questionable look. "It's fine, go talk with him." I give him a reassuring squeeze on his hands, trying to make him feel better. Besides, the pain meds will kick in soon anyways. He stands up, holding Tae's hand before walking out.