c i n c u e n t a i d o s

1K+ VOTES??? SHHHIIITTTT

**Taehyung's POV**

Bzz!

The light from my phone illuminates the darkened room.

Bzz! Bzz!

Finally going to pick it up, I groan.

She-Devil👿:

Taehyung come back
home. We need to talk.

If you don't come back
home today, we will call
the police.

Tae, don't make this
harder than it should be.

Tae Tae:

Shut up. I'm coming later
today so don't do anything
to Hoseok or I really WILL
break off all contact with you.

Instead of changing, I snuggle in closer to the warm body next to me. He smelled of fresh lemons, his sun-kissed skin touched as many places on my body as it could. "Who was that?" His eyes were still closed, voice groggy with sleep.

My feet find his and tangle up into a mess of legs, unable to distinguish one from the other. "No one important, let's just sleep some more." He grunts in response, snuggling his nose into my hair before taking a deep breath and falling back asleep.

"We... needed to talk to you about the current problem." Mom squeezes dad's hand, both situated on the couch in front of me.

"You mean where I tell you I'm gay for someone who's a couple years older and your solution is to send him to jail? Maybe then I'll be less gay mom, if the one who loves me is behind locked bars."

"Honey that's not why we called you here." Dad pipes up, scooting to the edge of the seat. "We... decided to lift the charges... If that's what you re-"

"Yes Yes YES! Ow!" In my haste of jumping up, my knee hits the corner of the coffee table. "Of course I want you to lift the charges!"

My cheeks hurt from the all the smiling, meeting with the salty taste of my tears. "He must be a wonderful man, if you really thought you could ditch us for him." His uneasy chuckle tries to settle the mood but it only comes out awkward.

"He's perfect." My parents glow with appraisal, an unfamiliar sight to be held.

"We'll call right away, letting the school know."

"Take off time from work to settle this out." My parents were now in lawyer mode. As soon as they started planning, it was hard to stop them.

"Tell that kid he doesn't need to appear in trial."

"And then make arrangements so they can spend New Year's with u-"

"What kid?" Even though it was cute to see them plan everything out, I never heard of someone else being a part of this mess.

"W-We shouldn't really discuss it... Since it's a case they have confidentiality."

"But... Hoseok is my boyfriend. So it is my business."