v e i n t i o c h o

I looked back on the chapter from before and I caught all those embarrassing grammar mistakes. Woops. Tbh I wrote that at like midnight cause my best writting is when I'm sleep deprived. Sorry!

**Jungkook's POV**

"What?" I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"Someone from American University wants to scout your next game!!!" My sister shouts in my ear, jumping for joy, soccer seeming less and less important with each second that passes.

"That's why you called me? I thought it was an emergency!" Anger boils up inside of me, my fists ball up at my sides.

"I thought you'd be happy!"

I groan. "I mean... I am... but I have somewhere I need to be!"

"What's more important than your future?"

"I-" The words couldn't come out. Why have I given up so easily on soccer when it's been my life goal to be in Nationals? "I need to go." Jimin is the only thing on my mind right now.

"You can't go! The scout is coming over for a personal meet and greet. That's why I called you."

"Can't you just tell him that we can resched-"

*Ding Dong*

"He's here already. Just stay Jungkook."

I sigh, letting Jin open the door and greet him. I'll talk with Jimin later. "Hi, nice to meet you, I'm Jeon Jungkook."

The scout smiles, extending his hand to shake mine. "I'm Mr. Shin but you can call me Wonho."

**Jimin's POV**

"Jimin, stop feeling so sad! You'll heal soon, with plenty of time to practice for the show!" My mom ruffles my hair again, this time was much easier than the last because I am now half her height.

"Stop ruffling my hair!" I push her hand off, my lips curve into a frown.

"You're so cute Jiminie! Let me have these precious moments before you head off to college." Now a frown appeared on her lips and I nod in agreement.

"Fine." I cross my hands in front of me, the pout fully formed. "But I won't be happy about it."

Her laughter rings through the air, her hands placed on her hips as she walks to the kitchen. "Alright, alright. What do you want to eat?"

My teeth break out into a smile at the mere mention of food. "Anything please!" I limp over pathetically in the crutches, reaching the kitchen to see the food being made.

"Alright, let's see what we have."

The next morning was hard to adjust with the crutches, trying to use only one hand at a time was hard to even walk through doors, let alone the whole school. Mr. Min saw me with the crutches in first period and rushed over, taking my bag to my seat. "Jimin? What happened?" His general concern was the cause of the red tint in my cheeks, my awkward smile unknowingly grew.

"I fell... I'm so stupid." I try to laugh it off, but his serious face remains it's composure.

"That's not true! I'm sorry you had an accident, but you're gonna be ok, right?" I nod, heading to my seat. "I'm glad." My cheeks heat up again. I wasn't used to this amount of care from another guy... it was weird.

"Thanks Mr. Min." He smiles back, starting class.

After second period, I felt like I would spend a little time of lunch with Mr. Choi. I felt like I hadn't seen him in forever and I wanted to see how he was doing. "Mr. Choi?" His blond hair was peaking out above the desk but only the top part since has hunched over. He didn't seem to hear me so I try again. "Mr. Choi?" I walk up to reception to see he was lying his head on the desk, earphones plugged in and eyes shut. Poor boy. I smile, poking his head to wake him up.

"Hmm?" He lifts his head up, eyelids still droopy and a little bit of drool hanging off to the side. Half of his face was red with the imprint of his hand. "Oh. *yawn* Jimin. How are you?" He stretches his arms out over his head, mouth opening wide for a large intake of air.

"Mr. Choi!" He winces at the loud shout. "I missed you. Where have you been?"

He chuckles, his arms extending to point around the office. "Here. I haven't gone anywhere Jimin." He reaches for his water bottle and takes a sip. Hopefully it will help to wake him up.

"Why are you so tired? And why would you sleep here instead of going home?"

"Oh um..." His cheeks dusted with a light pink. "I didn't get much sleep for the past couple of nights..." He scratches the back of his head, busying himself with some files.

"Why didn't you-"

"Youngjae-ah." Jaebum smiles as he walks towards us, a little hop in his step. He is the opposite of tired. "Would you do me a favor and make 30 copies of these and when you're done, take them back to my office." He smirks before adding, "You can take your 15 minute break in there but I could help you finish in 5." He winks before leaving a blushing Mr. Choi alone with me and my gaping mouth.

"So um..." I start bursting out laughing, holding my stomach. "Jimin..."

"You and...Mr. Im?" I stutter in between my laughter. How could he be so open? The thought only brought tears in my eyes to accompany the booming laughter. "No wait, I'm happy for you guys... I swear." My laughter calms down, Mr. Choi's cheeks returning to normal. "He's just funny, that's all." He nods in response, biting his lip as I found out his secret.

"Could you... not tell anyone? It's kind of on the down low..." He looks nervous but I shake my head to ease his tension.

"I won't tell anyone. I promise." He smiles, going back to his work.

"Great! But leave now! Don't you have a class?" I shake my head and he checks his watch. "Oh yeah... lunch." He sighs. "Don't you have friends?" I shake my head again and he catches on to the joke. "Well go anyways! You're annoying me!" He picks up his folders and swats me away, laughing. I laugh with him, scurrying away like a bug.

What did you guys think of the newest Run episode? If Jimin was the girl, that would've been perfect.