v e i n t i c u a t r o

**Jimin's POV**

"Here." Jungkook hands me my ticket and I place it in my pocket for later. "Do you want some popcorn? Maybe a drink?"

I nod looking around for the food. "Let's get a big box." My eyes widen and he chuckles, grabbing my bicep to pull me into the line.

"Of course baby. Anything you want." Baby? He called me baby??? Why??? My heart beats faster, I could feel every inch between us and the cologne he's wearing only makes me more delirious. He looks away, unaffected by the nickname.

"What can I get for you two?" The sweet lady smiles at us, fingers hovering over the cash register.

"One large popcorn bowl annnddd... hmmm. Did you want a drink Jimin?" I shake my head.

"I'm fine."

"Okay then just one large drink and one large popcorn." The lady types away, telling us the price and printing the receipt.

"Have a nice day!" She says after he pays. We smile and wave, moving aside for the next customer in line and waiting for the food.

My stomach growls loudly and I clutch it, feeling embarrassed. Jungkook notices and bursts out laughing, grabbing the popcorn bowl we just received and holds it up to me. I get some pieces and hold the drink for him. "Let's go upstairs."

The theater we were in has two levels, both have 10 screen rooms and both have bathrooms. Our movie was in theater 19, upstairs, all the way down the hall. "This is gonna be great! I have never seen Rush Hour before!" His eyes widen, mouth open.

"Never? As in, in your entire life?" I nod slowly, not understanding that it was a big deal to him.

"Then I'm glad your first time will be with me." He stands, triumphant in his words. "After tonight, you won't be a Rush Hour virgin." He smirks and I blush at what he said, thinking of other things... "Awww you're all red, I was kidding Jimin. We are obviously not going to sleep together today."

His words disappointed me but I stop myself from taking my feelings any further so I try to smooth it over. "Yeah, because...it's weird between... two guys..." My hand reaches the back of my neck, soothing me while I look up to see Jungkook's disappointed face.

"Oh." He said, walking faster to the theater. "I forgot you were straight." What? He walks in the dark room, not bothering to look back to see if I caught up. What does that even mean? "I forgot you were straight." What is this bullshit? Jungkook finds us a spot near the back, putting his legs up to rest on the empty seats in front.

"That's umm not what I meant Jungkook..." He chews loudly on the popcorn, focusing more on the advertisements.

"It's fine Jimin, I don't care if you don't like gay people, it's your opinion." He didn't look understanding at all, facing away from me while I'm trying to talk with him.

"No Jungkook, I meant that... between us it would be weird." Why would I say that. I cringe inwardly, waiting for his response. He stops chewing and finally faces me.

"So, you went from not liking to see two guys in general to not liking the idea of having sex with me?" Shit. I hate being in awkward situations because I always say the worst things. Curse biology...