c u a r e n t a

**Hoseok's POV**

"Baby I'm outside." Taehyung giggles on the other line, hanging up. In about 36 seconds, he opens his door, smiling and pulling me inside.

"I missed you." He crashes his lips against mine and I happily oblige. I grip his sides, sneaking down to grab his ass. He moans, hopping up to wrap his legs around my waist. I don't even need to see below me to know it takes three steps to his stairs and seventeen steps up until his bedroom. "My parents aren't home." He mutters in between the kisses. The bedroom door was wide open, making it even easier to throw him on the bed and watch him bounce. He pulls off his shirt, wiggling out of his pants while I do the same. "We have to hurry up before my parents get home." His voice was already breathless, laying down wide on the bed in front of me. Yes it bothered me a little that he hasn't told his parents yet but... he will right? "Hoseok?" I snap out of my thoughts and strut over to climb on top of him.

He smirks, wrapping his legs around my waist again, lifting up his hips closer to mine. "Mmm baby." Through his boxers I could feel everything, only growing my insatiable hunger for more, for him. "Let's take it slower today." I whisper in his ear, sucking in his earlobe.

"H-Hobi~" His grip on the back of my hair became more apparent, tugging me down, closer to his neck. "I said let's hurry, my parents will get home from work soon." Okay, so maybe it still bothers me...

"Taehyung..." I sigh, sitting back on my heels. "I-I want to say something, something I've wanted to tell you for a while." He slides his bottom half away from me, sitting down criss-crossed.

"What is it?" His hair falls when he tilts his head to the side, giving a reassuring smile as encouragement.

"Well, you know that my parents already kno-"

Ring Ring Ring

His phone goes off, it's light glaring and annoying. He leans over to grab his phone, biting his lip when he sees the caller ID. "It's Jungkook." He puts the buzzing phone back on the nightstand and looks up at me. "He probably just wants to cry again." Cry? Why would he be the one who cries?

"Oh." I didn't really feel like saying anything else on the topic, focusing more on how I will tell Tae what I need to say without it becoming an argument.

"You were saying?" The phone finally stopped, temporarily lighting up with the notification.

"Y-Yeah. Uh..." My stomach started to hurt a little from the uneasiness but I had to continue. But was this a conversation to be had while only wearing boxers? "You should talk to Jungkook, he needs you right now." I look away, not waiting for a response before I dress up again.

"Hey, don't get all moody, tell me what you wanted to say." He gets off the bed, standing up and walking towards me. "Jungkook can wait, I know what he's going to say anyways."

I nod, not really declining again but pausing to collect my thoughts. "Let's just focus on them right now, we are not the ones in conflict." Yet.

He smiles, walking back to sit on his bed. "You're right. We're doing great for ourselves so let's focus on our friends." He calls me over and I don't hesitate to follow. When I land on his bed, I pull him in close, wrapping my leg around his waist. "Let's come up with a plan to get them together."