c u a r e n t a i s e i s

ALL OF YOU ARE SO SWEET. AWW

**Jimin's POV**

"I can't believe you're really going to leave me with this giraffe." I huff, crossing my arms and looking away.

"Hey! I'm not that bad!" Jungkook tries to defend himself, tugging on my elbow.

"You kids are going to have so much fun, you won't even notice we're gone." Hoseok calls out, eyes still on the road.

"What a lie! I miss you already..." I grumble, looking at the small airport grow.

"How come you never say how much you miss me?" Jungkook whines, leaning in to my ear. "I miss you all the time." He pecks my cheek before I push him away.

"See? He's all over my personal space!"

Taehyung giggles, reaching for Hobi's hand. "You two are so cute but we needed this vacation. Make sure to take the car back to our place when you drive home ok?"

Hoseok pulls into the driveway in front of the airport, parking and getting out. We all help unload their bags, closing any open doors. Hoseok pulls me in for a hug, squeezing out my lungs. "I'm going to miss you so much Jimin! And this snow..." Smiling, he looks around.

"What? Hoseok you're going on a damn cruise, sunlight EVERYWHERE!" I shake his shoulders, people around giving me weird looks. Hoseok laughs, hands shifting the weight of the bookbag on his shoulder. Taehyung and Jungkook were talking quietly before Jungkook looks at me and smiles, nodding in response. What were they talking about?

"Tae, I'm going to miss you too!" I run to him, Jungkook now walking to Hobi. Now it was my turn to whisper. "What were you guys talking about?" I ask quietly. Taehyung smirks, shaking his head.

"I'm not saying.~" He pretends to zip up his mouth, 'throwing away' the key. "Let's go Hobi!" Hoseok looks up and pats Jungkook on the shoulder before hugging him one last time. They do that manly thing where they hit each other's backs multiple times, slaps ring loudly in the brisk air. "I don't wanna be late!"

Hoseok laughs, walking over and holding his boyfriend's hand. "Bye I guess..." I mutter under my breath, watching them enter the airport. Soon it was just Jungkook and I standing side by side, the airport security guy rushing us out and saying we need to leave.

I don't feel like driving so I hop in the passenger's seat while Jungkook drives us away. "Be happy for them Jimin. They're going to have a great time... so will we..." His mumble was accompanied with a smirk, not going unnoticed by me.

"If you say so." I try to hide my grin, looking out the window, the airport now getting smaller and smaller.

"Ok so what classes did you take in the girl's academy?" He wraps his arm around my waist, my back now against his chest.

"Just the regular classes along with chorus and dance."

"I'm in chorus too!" Jungkook yells a little too loudly, a wince appeared on my face. "Oops... sorry."

I sigh, moving the mouse to the computer over to the chorus option. We'll at least have one class together. "Alright, I'll sign up for chorus, and all the other basic classes... but what do I take instead of dance?"