v e i n t i c i n c o

**Youngjae's POV**

The banging on the door woke me up, a groan escaping my lips. Why are people always in a hurry to get into my place? I pick up my body with much effort and make my way, slumping down the stairs. The banging continues and I yell "Shut up! I'm coming!" The knocking stops and I rub my eyes before opening the door. The sight in front shocks me awake, my jaw dropping to the floor. Jaebum? He looked like a mess: eyes bloodshot, shirt sticking out, pants wrinkled, hair poking out in different places. "Jaebum, wh-" He charges, pushing me against the wall behind us, his lips attacking mine. The alcohol from the night before could still be tasted on his lips, his right hand cupping my face while his left grips my waist. His kiss becomes needy, pulling me in closer. I sigh into his mouth, fully enveloped before the warm droplets stain my cheeks. He pulls back, his eyes full of tears.

"I missed you so much." His shoulders are hunched over, his hands hiding his face. "Come back." His voice cracks, pulling me into a hug. I could feel his warm tears dampen my t-shirt and it breaks my heart.

"Jaebum..." He grips tighter around my waist, as if I will fly away if he doesn't hold me down.

"Youngjae, listen to me." He pulls away, staring into my eyes through the blurred vision. "I- I'm sorry about blackmailing you into doing everything we did but I learned along the way that I- I fell for you." He sucks in a shaky breath, planting a kiss on my left cheek. "I held onto those photos because it bought me more time with you. I wanted you to stay and cuddle after sex, to wake up to your face every morning, to eat breakfast and laugh with you. All the things that those pictures couldn't buy me." He plants another kiss on my right cheek. "I couldn't just come out and say I wanted to be with you with no outside influence because I was scared I wasn't enough. I was scared you wouldn't like me for me. But, but you told me you loved me. Do you know how happy I felt?" He chuckles, sniffling. "For one split second, I had you and it all fell apart when I realized all the horrible things I did to you. I wanted to take everything back." My gaze was fixed to the floor as his was too intense to bear. But his thumb and pointer finger lift up my chin, to look him in the eye. "Youngjae I am so sorry I hurt you." He gets down on his knees, holding my hands.  "Please forgive me?"

I bite my lip, remembering everything that happened. With Yugyeom, Jimin, Jaebum... "I-I" I couldn't speak. All the things that I wanted to fight him on, suddenly disappeared. What happened before didn't matter anymore and I was elated at the realization. But I still couldn't form a single word and Jaebum's expression grew worried. I kneel down so we're at eye-level and smile, placing my hands on each side of his face. I love you Jaebum. As if my eyes could say what I wanted to say, he understood, his face leaning into mine.

His lips are soft this time, kissing with less force and more fluidity. My body moves in closer and his hands wrap around my waist, my legs on either side of him. "Youngjae..." He pulls back, panting.

"Mmhhmm?" I couldn't bring myself to speak yet, our foreheads pressed together, my nose snuggling in with his.

"I love you." The words elevate my heartbeat, the blush on my cheeks even redder than before. I kiss him again, bringing my hands up to smooth through his hair, unconsciously moaning.

He pulls back again, kissing my jawline, down to my neck, right at the sweet spot I know he memorized. He sucks lightly, pulling my skin through his teeth. "J-Jaebum." My eyes screw shut in pleasure, my hips moving slightly. Jaebum definitely notices the movement, using his hands to stop my hips.

"W-Wait. Not here." His face is twisted up in frustration. "I- I don't want our first time in your doorway." His eyes lower, biting his lip.

I chuckled, looking around to see the door was still wide open. "Jaebum, it's definitely not our first time together." He pulls me aside to stand up, hand meeting the back of his neck.

"I meant as a... a..."

I giggle at his embarrassment. "A couple?" He nods. "It's not a bad word, you can say it." I kept laughing, his face beet red.

"Yah! Youngjae! Stop laughing!" It only made my laughter worse, my hands clutching my stomach.

"You're just... so... cute." My laughter rings loud in the house and I look up, expecting to see a furious expression but there was a smile playing on his lips.

He stands there, a light chuckle escaping and he moves forward, his arms wrapped around my waist. The sudden proximity kills my laughter, his lips leaning closer to my ear. "I really missed you Youngjae." He kicks the door shut behind him, leading me upstairs to my bedroom. The door was closed so he pushes me against it, my legs wrapping around his waist, our lips connecting. His tongue slips in, my head tilts to deepen the kiss and now it was his hips that started to move against mine. His bulge grew, forcing itself up to mine. A gasp escapes my lips when his tongue licks my neck, his teeth tugging onto my skin again.

"Fuck." His hot breath brushes up against my neck, a low chuckle reacting to my moan and how easily he can turn me on. But as soon as I was getting into it, he stops, letting my thighs go, my feet hitting the floor. "What is it now?" My statement comes out more annoyed than I wanted it to but come on!

"Let's just... cuddle." He grins from ear to ear.

"Cuddle?" I couldn't believe my ears.

"Yup." He opens the door behind me and pulls me into the bedroom.

"You constantly surprise me Im Jaebum."

He laughs, hugging me again. I feel his lips plant a kiss on the top of my head. "I try."

I'm gonna do a vote goal that I think can be easily reached

Goal: *10*