c i n c u e n t a i c i n c o

Wtf?????? Why am I getting so many reads???? Find another book lmao

**Jimin's POV**

"You're going to have a wonderful day, don't worry." Her comforting smile lightens my anxiety. But only slightly.

"Thanks mom." I force a smile as I hop out of the car, turning to the similar but unfamiliar gates of the guys academy. "Bye!" I wave when she drives off, only dust now in her trail. Quickly, I put my hands in my pockets and step through the snow to head to the main office. Lots of boys walked around, whispering to their friends once they saw me, questioning who I was. I hate it.

I hate being under all these pestering eyes.

"Hello, how can I help you?" The assistant was an elderly woman who kindly smiled at me. Completely different from Mr. Ch- Youngjae.

"Hi, my name is Park Jimin and I just transferred to this school."

She nods, typing away at the keyboard. "Ah yes we have you here. Let me print out your new schedule." The machine buzzes loudly, signalling the end of it's job. She hands me the warm paper, explaining where to go on the map that is conveniently located on the other side. "And it looks like you are one of the few that get to leave early since you don't have a last period of the day." It turns out at this school, they have all 7 classes every day. A different change of pace but I'm fine with it.

"Thank you so much. I really appreciate it." With my schedule in hand, I try to focus on where my first class will be.

1st period- Chorus [Mr. Byun]

2nd period- Honors Modern World [Mr. Min]

3rd period- Chemistry [Mrs. Dae-Li]

4th period- Honors Korean 12 [Mr. Kim]

LUNCH

5th period- AP English [Mrs. Ho]

6th period- Calculus [Mr. Ko]

7th period- Early Release

Bing!

My phone beeps at a new text message.

Meet me at my locker
baby xx

I have a surprise 💕

My grin widens at the little hearts he added at the end. Paper in hand, I run to the lockers labled alphabetically, my heart beat quickens when I near the J's. "Jungkook!" I yell into the crowd of guys, one hand lifting above the rest and waving crazily. I giggle when I finally reach him, hopping up into a hug with my legs wrapped around him like a koala bear.

"Ugh!" He grunts, not expecting the embrace but he quickly recovers like a pro. "I missed you Jiminie.~" He whispers, gripping tighter. My nose snuggles into the crook of his neck, hiding my blush.

"We saw each other yesterday Kookie."

"Yeah but..." He looks away, my legs sliding down to the floor. "We were... fighting." He looked unsure of himself, slightly backing up.

"Yeah but what we did after was pretty great." Blushing, he nods and grins.

"It was, wasn't it?" He chuckles, glancing at my papers in hand. "Is that your schedule?"

"Yeah I have Chorus first." Snatching the paper out of my hand, his smile widens.

"Me too!" He scans the list, toothy grin unwavering. "Looks like we also have history and chemistry." A wink added to the pun.