d i e c i o c h o

**Jimin's POV**

I got a chance to perform in the art show! My fingers tremble over my phone. But I can't tell anyone. My mood dampens at the thought. Jin won't speak to me, Jungkook won't congratulate me, he probably hates me for breaking his heart so many times... Who am I even supposed to dance with?

"Ughhhh!" I land on my bed, bouncing up in the process. I should talk with my friends in the guy's academy. I pull out my phone, finding Jungkook's Instagram.

Jiminion: Can you help
me out with something?

I bite my lip out of nervousness. He could be mad at me for running out on him this morning...

JJKook: Sure! What's up?

Jiminion: Ok great! The
thing is... I'm looking for
a dance partner. Know
anyone?

JJKook: uhhh me?

I'm serious!

Me too!

Well...

What do I say? He'll find out I'm a girl and ruin everything! He'll be so mad at me for messing with his head...ugh.

You can't be a student
though. Someone else?

Aww ok. Then I have
the perfect person!

Who?

There's a guy I know
named Hoseok. You in
for a meet and greet?

Yes please!!

Haha ok when?

As soon as possible!

Alright alright.
Tomorrow after
school? I'll send you
the address for a
dance studio.

Thank you so much!

No problem, Jimin.

I smile at the heart, turning off my phone to go to bed. I'm too tired. Before I feel sleep pulling me in, my phone rings again.

I miss you...

Jungkook texted 'Jimin' I miss you? What the fuck? I groan and turn off my phone for real, turning under my blankets. Who the fuck does he think he is? My phone rings again.

I'm sorry I sent that.
It was out of place.

Fuck him! Goodnight Jeon Fucking Jungkook! Wait till he sees me tomorrow...

After school ended, I had the nerve to dress nice. Who does that for someone who annoys them? No... this is for the dancer I'm meeting today. Only for Hoseok. "Jimin! Hey!" Jungkook calls out to me and I turn around, waving back at him. He was walking next to a man who looked older than us by a couple years, very tan and fit.

"Jungkook!" He reaches me and pulls me in for a hug. "Nice to see you guys!" I reach out one hand while keeping the other around Jungkook's waist. "I'm Jimin." Hoseok ignores my outstretched hand and ruffles my hair.

"You're a cute little guy aren't you? I can see why Jungkook talks about you a lot." Hoseok pulls me in for a hug as well, acting as if we've known each other for a while. Jungkook splits us up after a couple seconds, leaning his arm on my shoulder.

"Let's go to the studio." Jungkook speaks, completely ignoring the fact that he's acting like he's got full control of my actions. Hoseok nods, seemingly more amused than upset.

"Of course Jungkook, whatever you say."

The car ride was awkward, Hoseok rapping to random songs from the back seat while Jungkook was lightly tracing little doodles on my thigh with his fingertips. My face was obviously red, Jungkook didn't notice however since he focused on the road. When we got out, there was a slight drizzle, making us run inside without umbrellas. "Should I get us some snacks and stuff?" Jungkook offered, giving me some time to speak with Hoseok.

"Sure." He answered for me, watching Jungkook run back out in the rain to the car and leaving. The sound of the raindrops hitting the rooftop sped up, creating a comfortable atmosphere. "Jimin, let's talk."

We sit in the middle of the hardwood floor, stretching out. "Jungkook told me you needed a dance partner?" I nod quickly and happily. "What for?"

"There's an art talent show thing coming up and I need an out of school partner to perform."

He nods slowly, accepting the newfound information. "It can be any guy?" I nod. "So we can meet during your lunch and since I'm already at the guy's academy-"

"Oh wait, um..." Can I trust him? I take a deep breath, needing to say this before Jungkook comes back. "Can you keep a secret?"

He raises an eyebrow, leaning closer to my face. "Is it that you like Jungkook?" My eyes go wide and I slap his arm, Hoseok bursting into laughter.

"No! I don't like him! It's something else!"

He holds his stomach, taking long breaths and wiping his tears. "Ok...ok."

When he's calm and collected, I begin. "We are um... going to perform for the girl's academy." My eyes scan his face, eager to see his reaction. He just looks confused.

"Girl's? You sure?"

"Mmhhmm. I uh... am enrolled there... as a girl." The ending of my sentence barely comes out as a squeak, expecting to hear him go ballistic. He keeps on a shocked face when Jungkook comes through the door.

"Hey guys! I brought a bunch of shit... Did you decide on your practice times?" I keep my head down, unable to see Hoseok's expression. "It'll be hard since parent teacher conferences are coming up too." He takes out a bag of chips, opening it with a loud pop.

"Wait what? Why would that matter?" Now I'm just as confused.

Jungkook sits down on the floor, chewing loudly. "You tell him Hobi."

Hoseok smirks and crosses his arms. "Because I'm a teacher at the guy's academy."

Sorry guys, I don't know why ch 17 didn't update. Hmmm. But I fixed it now!

Get those votes up my beautiful babes 💕💕💕