q u i n c e

WOW. DOUBLE UPDATE. 😰

**Jimin's POV**

'My brother.'

Jungkook's soft breaths are the only noises in the room. I cringe at the thought of the last words he said before cuddling to fall asleep. I can't sleep whatsoever. His arm is heavy against my stomach, preventing me from leaving.

My brother.

Ugghh. Never have I hated a word so much than right now. Why did he call me that? I don't want to be his brother, I want to be...

The moonlight seeps in through the window, resting on Jungkook's face. His mouth, slightly open to breathe easily. My fingertips reach out to trace his chin, dancing up to his mouth, tracing the top lip. I want to be...

Seeing him twitch, I pull back, afraid to wake him up. I don't know what I want... But I don't want this.

My eyelids feel heavier, looking at the beauty before me. Beauty? Ha. I must be really tired. Instead of trying to run away, I give in, resting my leg over his waist, my arm around his neck. The top of my head fits under his chin, drifting off to sleep I think of all the places I could be right now and none of them are better than this.

**Jungkook's POV**

Beep beep beep

I lazily hit the alarm to turn off the rude noise, snuggling back into... My eyes reluctantly open up to find a sleeping Jimin under me. I smile, seeing the drool drip from his open mouth and onto my pillow. He really is a cutie. "Jimin~" I slightly shake him, hoping to wake him up. He moans, moving closer into my body. I freeze, not knowing what to do. His leg drapes lazily over my waist, inching closer and closer to my crotch. I push him away slightly to release myself while he stayed asleep but he wraps his arms around my neck and his legs around my waist, preventing me from escaping. I could feel Jimin's morning wood pressing up against me.

"Jungkook~. Fuck." In a panic I push him away and he wakes up, confused about what happened. "What's the matter?" His voice is grogy, he rubs his eyes as he sits up in dismay.

I couldn't utter a word out of embarrassment, out of shame. Jungkook, fuck. I can't get the thought out of my mind and I felt it go straight to my dick. I need to get out of here. "I- really have to pee." I ran out of there as fast as I could, to the restroom next to Jin's room. Jungkook, fuck. I didn't even realize how bad I got when I looked in the mirror. Why am I so affected by this? He just... had a dream. Maybe he stubbed his toe, and... I happened to be next to him when he cursed in pain. I sigh, thinking of other things to calm down before I get out there. When I walk back in, I see an empty room with a piece of paper, letters scribbled hastily, left on the pillow.

Sorry I had to leave so
soon but I need to get
ready for school and
that takes a while. Good
morning by the way! :)

How could he act so calmly about this? Was he not awake when... I shake my head, trying not to think about it. Get ready for school, that's what's important.

"Jungkook, my man!" Taehyung races to me in the hallway, catching up with me before I turn the corner. "Sorry I couldn't hang out yesterday, Mr. Jung is just such an amazing guy." He grins from ear to ear, holding his bookbag to his chest.

"That's code for: he's got a big dick." Taehyung slaps my arm, not really caring how loud I said that.

"So? Point is, I'm having fun. Are you?" I thought back to the failed date between Jimin(girl) and I.

"Well..." I scratch the back of my head, not sure what to say.

"That reminds me, do you know when we'll see Jimin(guy) again? I want to talk to him."

"You know Jimin?"

"Yup. But I would definitely like to know him more." He winks, walking into class in front of me. My eyebrows scrunch together in disgust. Him and Jimin? No way...

"Jimin! You look so nice today!" Taehyung runs to him, immediately wrapping one hand around his waist and pulling him in close. "Why don't you sit by me for lunch?" Jimin blushes, nodding and sitting down next to him. Out of politeness I'm sure. Jin walks behind them, looking upset and Jimin barely makes eye contact with her. Did something happen? She sits near Yugyeom and he positions his arm over her shoulders while she leans in, trying to sleep.

"Taehyung, stop whispering in my ear." The redness, clearly visible on Jimin's cheeks, would not leave as Taehyung toyed with Jimin's emotions.

Mark leans in to whisper in my ear, making sure no one else hears. "Dude, you ok?"

"Yeah? Why wouldn't I be?" He points to my balled up fists at each side of me. I loosen my grip, the whiteness disappearing from my knuckles. "Sorry."

Instead of saying anything, he puts his hands up in defense, shrugging. "Taehyung!" Jimin giggles, slightly pushing him away, but not succeeding. He scoots in closer, lips touching his ear.

"Wow, look at the lovebirds go." The comment ends up coming out more menacing than I thought but it certainly caught everyone's attention and Taehyung scoots away, knowing for a fact I was uncomfortable with the scene displayed before me.

Our group exchange glances with one another, trying to figure out why I was 'suddenly upset'. I don't even know so how could they? I sip my drink, standing up from the circle on the grass and head to the bathroom. Before I leave, I hear Jimin mumbling something about Mr. Choi not coming to work today.

Please vote my lovelies~ 💕💕💕

Both Jungkook and Jimin can't stop thinking about things. 😌💕💕