d i e s

*spanish word for 10 up there ^^ not as in "he dies" but "hay dies tomates". Ok carry on.

**Jimin's POV**

"Honey, how was school?" My bag drops heavily onto the hardwood floor as I slump into the couch. I groan and shift my weight onto my right shoulder, facing the opposite direction of my parents.

"Fine. Great. Perfect." I could hear my mother's worried sigh, followed by her footsteps approaching me.

"Is something wrong? You've been kinda out of it these days... Something you wanna tell me?" My tears well up, fighting to break free, fighting to flow down and show the real me. But I can't. They won't let me continue school if they think it'll hurt me. I wipe my tears and turn around, avoiding my mother's worried glances and walk upstairs.

My phone beeps when I crash on my bed and I check to see who could have possibly texted me now.

Jinnie Mouse: What
did you do to him?!?
He's locked in his
room crying! I didn't
have you go out with
him to break his heart!

Sighing, I pick up my phone and text back.

Chim Chiminy: I
don't know what
you're talking
about. Shouldn't
I be yelling at you
for making this
happen in the first
place? You ditched
me!

My phone turns off, leaving me confused until I realized I had to charge it. I plug in my phone to the wall and take a quick shower while it charges. When I return, I see a bunch of messages, most are from an unknown number... Weird.

(301) xxx xxxx

Hi, I'm sorry for today.
Your brother gave me
your number. That
sounds weird but don't
be mad at him. It was
before today. I... What
happened? I thought
things were good?

Please tell me what I
did wrong. I'll fix it.
I promise.

Jimin? Baby please...

I'm sorry

My eyes water at those messages and more from Jungkook. I was getting too into it. I shouldn't have done that. And now look at this mess. I hurt him already. Let's hope tomorrow will be different.

I get ready for school, knowing I have dance today, I supply myself with extra water and dance equipment. Breathing in deeply, I pray Jungkook and I won't meet. Whether I'm a guy or a girl. I run to the school, in hopes of getting my science hw done sooner or later.

When I reach first period, Mr. Min was already eyeing me up and down. He bits his lip and stands up from behind the desk. "Everyone work on their homework, as usual. Jimin, a word." I cautiously rise from my seat, walking to his desk. "Follow me outside."

He points to the door and opens it, allowing me to leave first. "D-Did I do something wrong?" I couldn't even try to hide my nervousness as the attractive male strode towards me. Wait what? Attractive? I can't be thinking about those things with guys!

"Not in particular... But you do look a little more sinful than usual." He whispers in my ear, sending chills down my spine.

"W-what?" My hands find their way to his chest, slightly pushing him back but it backfires in the worst way possible. His grip on my hands pull me back into him and now I am no longer able to run away.

He continues the whispers. "Don't pretend you didn't pull your skirt a little higher just so I could get a view of those pretty thighs of yours."

"I-I don't know what you're talking about. P-Please leave me alone." I try to wrangle out of his grasp and run back inside but he smirks, taking my hand and pulls me down the hallway with him. We reach a staff bathroom and he pushes me inside, locking the door behind him.

"Now, we're going to have some fun baby." Decreasing the distance between us, he walks over, taking off his belt and loosens his tie. "I'm going to make you feel real good." His lips latch onto my collarbone while he pulls up my right leg to wrap around his waist.

"W-wait. Mr. Min." My voice comes out as a moan and he chuckles under his breath. If we keep going he'll find out... "S-Stop. I don't want this."

He continues tugging my skin in between his teeth, leaving marks. "Doesn't sound like you don't want it. How about you moan my name again baby? Like a good little girl?"

"N-no!" I freak out, kneeing his crotch and escape while he folds over in pain. I run down the hallways of the school, desperate to get away. I look behind me to see Mr. Min running after me, while fixing his belt.

"Jimin! Stop! I'm sorry!" He calls after me, catching up. I need to find someo- My body crashes into another one, landing on the floor. Mr. Choi.

"Mr. Choi! Help! We need to get away!" He stands up with me, confused as ever but follows me anyways. He leads me to the empty choral room and we get in, hiding behind the door.

We wait in the dark, catching our breath. "Jimin! Jimin where are you?" Mr. Min runs by, voice getting louder and then softer.

I grip Mr. Choi's hand for dear life, afraid that he will come back. "Jimin, I think the coast is clear." He gives me a worried expression but doesn't ask any questions as we stand up and head towards some chairs in the room. "Are you... hurt?" I shake my head no, unable to speak. "So you're... ok?" I nod, but that doesn't seem to get rid of his fears. "Come here." He pulls me into his embrace, his heartbeat calms me down as I finally let out my tears.

"I-I was so s-scared." He rubs his hand up and down my arm, rocking me back and forth.

"Shh shh, it's ok now. You're here with me." We stay in silence before the bell rings, alerting us of a class change. He looks around and I grip his t-shirt tighter, afraid he'll leave. "Listen Jimin, I can go get your stuff from your last class and you wait here. Or actually, go to the bathroom and clean up. Come back to this class cause it's your next period anyways. Ok? Everything will be fine. I promise." He squeezes my shoulders and gets up, turning on the lights. "I'll be back." He slips through the door and looks both ways before heading to my last class.

I wipe my tears from my face and get up as well, leaving the classroom quietly and heading to the nearest restroom. Students were already in the hallways, chattering to their classmates and give me weird looks. I avoid the threatening glares and open the bathroom door, tripping into the stall. I sigh, using toilet paper to blow my nose and wipe my tears. It took me a couple seconds to notice someone in the next stall, crying their eyes out too. "H-hey, are you ok?" They pause their crying and answer.

"N-no. I'm so not ok."

I really like this guy but he keeps teasing me and I think he found out I like him but he keeps asking me for girl advice bc he's an ass and I'm a fool for giving it to him. I just want him to be happy, you know? I'm so pathetic.