d i e c i s e i s

**Third Person POV**

"Jimin, you look so pretty today." Jungkook smirks at the blushing boy, adjusting his choker. "Got any ideas on how I can make you look prettier?" He pushes the smaller boy against the bedroom door, using his index finger and thumb to raise his chin and meet his gaze. "Cause I have some of my own."

His lips pressed against Jimin's collarbone, causing a low grumble to escape the smaller's lips. "Jungkook, I don't know if we should-"

"Of course we should baby. I love you." His gaze softens on his last statement, giving Jimin a light kiss on his plush lips. "I love-everything-about you." He begins a trail of kisses across the jaw, traveling down his neck. "Want me-to show-you?" Jimin nods quickly, making Jungkook release a low chuckle. Jungkook toys with his teeth, biting little marks near his jaw.

"Let's go... to the... bed." Jimin whispers, breathless from the kisses on his jaw, neck and chest. Jungkook nods, guiding him to his bed behind them, sitting Jimin down on the edge.

"Will you moan my name for me baby?" Jimin bits his lip, embarrassed that he would have to say it. "Jimin... answer me..." Jungkook unbuttons Jimin's pants, pausing at his last sentence. "Or I won't make you feel better." His tone of voice rises at the end, sounding more like a parent than a lover.

"Y-yes I will." The taller smirks, feeling accomplished as he shimmies Jimin's pants down to his feet. The elder is left only in boxers, Jungkook crawling on top of him and pressing his lips against Jimin's, moving at a languid pace. He pulls off his belt, with a little difficulty as he tries to multitask between making out and getting his pants off.

"Jimin... help..." Reluctantly, Jimin detaches himself from his lips, hastily pulling off the black belt and matching skinny jeans. "Good boy." Jungkook attacks again, both boys only wearing boxers.

Jungkook begins to rock his hips against Jimin's open thighs, hearing a chorus of high pitched moans coming from his plump lips. "Jungkook, ahh~" His hands gripped his hips, eager to finish him off, grinding faster.

"Fuck, do you know how good you feel baby?"

"Mmmhhhmmm." Jimin couldn't finish a coherent thought, let alone a sentence.

"Jimin." Jungkook's voice calls out, louder than usual.

"Jungkook, I'm so close." The taller attacks his neck repeatedly, biting and sucking the pale skin, leaving fresh purple marks. His hips thrust deeper, his hands massage Jimin's flesh, pulling apart his cheeks to feel even more despite the boxers. Jimin's arms wrap around Jungkook's neck, his legs around his waist. "Jungkook, fuck.~"

The smaller gets shaken out of his dream, Jungkook standing far from the bed, completely red. "What's the matter?" Jimin rubs his eyes awake, unaware of the fleeting dream that confused the taller.

"I- really need to pee." He leaves a very confused Jimin on the bed with a semi that's starting to die down. He didn't even notice the bulge in Jungkook's pants before he ran away, scared. Jimin looked at the time before jumping up. I'm already late! He thought. I need to get my stuff ready. Jimin leaves a note on his pillow, feeling awkward for leaving like this. I could see him later.

**Jimin's POV**

"Jimin, can we talk?" Jin appears next to me, blushing profusely. I close the locker, and head to Study Hall.

"About?" She walks beside me, looking down.

"Well..." We walk into class, expecting to see Mr. Min at his desk but there was an older man taking up his seat.

"Ladies and-, whoops just ladies," he winks awkwardly, "I will be your teacher for the next couple of days until Mr. Min feels rested. You can call me monster..." He pauses, waiting for laughter but it doesn't come. "Or Mr. Nim." He coughs and takes out the attendance sheet. "Now, I will take roll call."

The substitute wastes our time telling stories so I head to 'the bathroom' to avoid my ear from falling off. Jin follows behind me, not bothering to let the teacher know she'll be with me. "I- First, did you even notice I was gone?" She ponders out loud, reaching for my hand and pulling it close to her.

My cheeks heat up, remembering that I didn't even text her. "Of course I did." Her expression brightens, a skip added to her step.

"Because... I took some time off to think about... a lot of things." We exit the school, enjoying the breeze and sitting down on the wide bench. "About you, me, us..."

My head whips around to face her, not believing I heard right. "Us?" She nods, turning her shoulders to me.

"Jimin, we've been friends for a while and to be honest most of the time, I thought of you as another brother... but now..." Her cheeks are rosy, her face leaning in. "Now, you are more... and I have this feeling that you feel the same. Am I wrong?" Her lips are inches away, puckering out to meet mine. I expect my heart to beat erratically, the girl of my dreams for the majority of my life is pouring out her heart for me. What's wrong with me? You like her you idiot... Why are you so empty?

"J-Jin, I-I don't..." I push her shoulders away softly, afraid of her response.

She stands up quickly, with tears in her eyes. "Don't lie!"

I stand up just as fast to meet her gaze. "I'm not lying! I mean, I used to like you... for so long. Jin, you have no idea how much I liked you, loved you even. But you never noticed me! What's so different now, huh? Why do you want to continue toying with my feelings?"

Her mouth is agape, tears still clearly visible. "Jimin, I didn't know..."

"Of fucking course you didn't know! Of course you didn't..." The amount of frustration I had in me tumbled out in tears. "How could you?"

"This was a mistake." I look up with a blurry vision to see her hesitate before running away in tears herself.

DID YOU HAVE A NICE MEAL CAUSE I FED YOU THIRSTY HOES.

I'm gonna end it here cause I didn't update in a couple days and I feel bad. BUT